PLM Application Consultant – Teamcenter
Salary: Competitive salary and package dependent on experience
Career Level: Consultant
Please Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of Product Lifecycle Management Consulting & Packaged Software Integration services. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest PLM technologies from leading vendors, partnering with clients to help them to enable key capabilities to modernize and move their businesses forward. Do you want to work in an environment where you are able to call on a global network of leading talent to deliver key priorities for our clients at scale?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, innovative ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for an exciting career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with ground breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
· How to deepen your primary skills whilst developing valuable new business, domain and technical skills
· How to challenge yourself and try new things in an encouraging culture
· How to engage clients to understand key challenges and provide solutions to real problems across a variety of industries.
· To respond creatively (approach, commercials, etc.) to complex client asks, in order to differentiate Accenture
As a PLM Application Consultant – Teamcenter you will:
· Apply your skills across the full Solution Delivery Lifecycle
· Apply your skills in a variety of innovative clients spanning multiple disciplines
· Support the wider Industry X growth initiatives through skills enablement, asset development and Industry eminence
· Be part of a team of industry, software, and / or functional experts focused on delivering value to clients at scale
· Define new approaches to help develop the team; increase the knowledge base among the team, develop new assets and methodologies to differentiate Accenture, come up with new creative approaches to respond to clients.
· Navigate a large organization to bring together talent and assets/ capabilities to solve complicated problems for clients.
· Use your skills, creativity and knowledge to deliver results to clients.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Teamcenter Implementation experience (Deployment, Installation, Configuration and/or Customisation)
- Direct Client Delivery experience ideally delivery across several stages of the Delivery Lifecycle
- Teamcenter Infrastructure, Teamcenter Application Support, Strong “TQ” (Technical Quotient) in areas such as SCM, Cloud, Virtualisation
- Expertise in PLM Business Capabilities and Integration Architectures to related disciplines such as ERP, MES and EAM
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to understand and navigate large organizations
- Understand complex client challenges and use all available assets to develop tailored solutions
- Ability to consider the Client Context and Client Outcome in everything you do
- Constantly challenge the status-quo and be encouraged to innovate and take controlled risks
- Proven history of becoming a trusted client advisor
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications- 31st August 2022
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.