In this role you will:
- Scale existing ML models into production on a variety of cloud platforms
- Design, develop, test, and deploy data pipelines, machine learning infrastructure and client-facing products and services.
- Provide best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns for use across ML engineering and architecture communities
- Perform technical architecture assessments, analyse and resolve Analytics/ML related architectural problems
- Working closely with engineering, data science and operations teams to provide improvements and focus areas
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams
- Contribute ML Engineering expertise to new sales activities
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for technical professionals from a variety of backgrounds with the willingness and ability to learn quickly, think creatively and drive complex ML Engineering problems to a solution.
We offer extensive opportunities for training and upskilling as part our technical career track, however, we’d typically expect experience in at least two of the following areas:
Hands-on experience in development, deployment and operation of data technologies and platforms such as:
- Cloud Services – AWS, GCP, Azure (and/or others)
- Data platforms – Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), Data Warehouse (e.g. Teradata, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake), batch/streaming/low latency processing
- Platform Engineering – DevOps (Ansible, Jenkins, ELK), Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes), Integration (APIs, microservices, ETL patterns)
- Experience in designing and managing key elements of a data and ML platforms: scalable data pipelines, feature stores, data warehouse, metadata, data quality, data security and encryption
- Experience in developing and architecting software across the full lifecycle from prototype to production.
- Experience in data and ML strategy, including analytics portfolio management (including experience in FinOps and Cloud operating model), use case design and definition, migration strategy etc
Additionally, we would love to see:
- Evidence of willingness and ability to learn quickly and the ability to apply creative thinking to find solutions and drive them to completion
- References to working in a multi-disciplinary team where you enjoyed being the technical expert and enabling others via collaborating as part of a community
- Business and commercial acumen and/or sales experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Leeds
Posted 1 day ago
CTP Scotland Employment Fair 2022
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom Cheltenham
DevOps Engineering Senior Analyst
Posted 8 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.