SAP CX Sales Lead
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Career Level: Manager to Senior Manager
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a Team
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific SAP area or across a range of Accenture’s SAP offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The SAP Sales Teams lead the sale of large and complex SAP opportunities at Accenture in the UK and Ireland across a variety of different industries. It is a dynamic SAP team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
In our team you will learn to:
SAP Sales lead to develop and grow our UKI SAP Customer Experience (CX) business. The candidate will be responsible for originating and growing our SAP CX pipeline and will also be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both SAP practitioners and Accenture leadership to identify, build and execute new go-to-market (GTM) strategies and sales opportunities.
As a SAP Sales Lead, you will:
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination/ campaign activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and SAP to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
- Client Alignment & Delivery: Responsible for startup through transition phase of new business.
- Work across Accenture’s different entities and the SAP organization to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, including Accenture Technology and Consulting teams to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain ownership of the book of business between Accenture and SAP. Integrate this in to timely and accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong of experience in go-to-market strategy, sales execution, and delivery
- Professional experience in SAP CX sales execution, sales enablement, alliance management, offering & program development.
- Experience with Global delivery teams and external client-facing consulting experience
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking in front of our clients.
- A proven track record of sales experience from assisting clients with their initial thinking, through to definition of functional requirements, right through to delivery.
- The ability to develop relationships with clients, through confidence in presenting challenging points of view and innovative solutions to their business challenges.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.