At Accenture Interactive, we build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change, or building people capabilities and skills.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Interactive dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Supporting the Learning Director in the creation of deep sustainability and sustainable design learning for the Accenture Interactive Community,
- Supporting the global Accenture Interactive community to adopt new ways of working,
- Engaging the already extensive and engaged community with what the Sustainability Studio are working on, maintaining a close connection to all of the grass roots initiatives popping up to support and accelerate the move towards a sustainable way of working for all,
- Creating new learning content and integrating existing material in to cohesive, engaging programmes. Creating new tools and methodologies to advance the sustainable design agenda.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience of Service or Business Design, comfortable with Service Design projects and working in multi-disciplinary teams,
- Awareness of end-to-end design projects, knowledge of systems design preferable,
- Sustainability expertise or knowledge. Must be comfortable with the principles of circularity, material flows and systems understanding,
- Experience with or interest in building and engaging a community – leadership skills, great communication, clarity of thought,
- Experience of design methodology creation ideal but not essential,
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator,
- Passionate about new ways of doing things, a creative, explorative thinker who is comfortable charting new territory,
- They will also engage generally in other work the Sustainability studio is doing, so a willingness to get involved, work as a team and pitch in to anything needed is ideal.
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Consultant - BCS Consulting
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Marketing)
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Sales)
Posted 3 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.