Digital Delivery Lead
Career Level: Senior Manager
Competitive Salary and Package (dependent on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge experience platforms and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to draw together all aspects of what creates world class experience to create truly transformative change, end-to-end and all within a single organisation
- To team your expertise in creating impactful experiences in Financial Services with our internal business strategy and consulting expertise, applied intelligence teams, marketing operations and world-class technology execution.
- How to lead larger teams of global specialists in design, functional, process, data, change and technology
- How to deliver value at scale with your clients, delivering transformation at pace
As a Delivery lead, you will:
- Lead experience change programmes, helping to define the value proposition and bring the best of Interactive to help address client’s experience needs, collaborating with the rest of Accenture.
- Understand and apply relevant offerings from across the Accenture Interactive pillars (Design, Build, Communicate and Intelligence) and help choreograph into accounts. Mobilise pillars to work together for complex, cross-pillar deals.
- Support the management of the pipeline of opportunities across the Financial Services portfolio, working with wider Industry teams in Accenture.
- Plan and structure multiyear rollout implementation plan across the digital platforms and systems
- Understands and manages client expectations, able to communicate well and help a successful programme delivery
- Able to turn their hand to a range of programme roles and support Team Leads / Managers in delivering their respective work and milestones
- A strong delivery focused attitude, managing deliverables and quality for the programme, with a cooperative and mature approach to working with the client
- Driving innovation on the project, helping teams bring the latest thinking and approaches
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience of using technology as an enabler to create great human-centric experiences, with the ultimate aim of driving growth and relevance for clients.
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry and an understanding of key customer / market trends /drivers (such as regulation) and how they will impact expectations of what makes the best experiences in the context of the Financial Services industry.
- The ability to create and nurture senior level relationships, building insights that allow you to develop specific and differentiated propositions, with a clearly defined value propositions and brought to life for clients through innovative storytelling.
- The ability to lead and drive business origination processes and activities.
- Senior stakeholder management, able to lead and work with senior client stakeholders to shape and deliver multiyear transformation experience programmes.
- A deep understanding of delivery approaches and best practice – you have experience of multiple projects to call on.
- Experience leading teams of multiple “scrum” teams in the region of 50-100 total team size (clients and delivery teams, across multiple geographies)
- Experience of shaping, selling, contracting and delivering the programmes you have led, showing end to end skills
- Direct commercial management of programme budgets of 5-10M
- Being a thought leader on trends and technologies that are driving the digitisation of the experience in Financial Services and Payments, including areas such as the use of data and insight in creating more personalised experiences, innovation in the propositional space to stand out in an increasingly commoditised market, integration of AI powered services in interactions such as chat, the dominance of the mobile, the emergence of new channels and how all the channels can be seamlessly orchestrated to delight customers
Set yourself apart:
- Proven history of shaping and delivering change in the experience domain in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to learn, adapt and apply knowledge to Financial Services business contexts
- Mastery of the art of storytelling; are you able to not only shape a value-driven business narrative but convince others to join you on the journey
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Henley-in-Arden
REPL Group - HR Director
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
REPL Group - Business Change Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Microsoft Power Platform - Solution Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.