Role: Consumer Goods & Services Management Consultant
Mobility: Up to 100%
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
The Consumer Goods industry is experiencing a period of unprecedented change. Rapid advancements in technology have altered consumer expectations, route to market and brand engagement. Business are having to adapt the way they operate, leveraging new technologies, skills and ways of working. We are at the forefront of this change, helping the world’s largest Consumer Goods companies achieve sustainable and profitable growth by transforming their businesses to become more consumer-centric, data-driven and operationally agile. We help our clients deliver lasting impact by driving excellence from strategy development through to implementation. At Accenture, our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity.
As we are experiencing unprecedent growth, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team of passionate Consumer Goods consulting practitioners. As part of this team, you will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. You will have an opportunity to make an impact on brands that touch billions of lives everyday.
In our team, you will gain exposure to:
- The most strategic challenges and opportunities that occupy the minds of industry leaders
- Cutting edge research and thought leadership that is defining the future of the industry
- Structured problem-solving techniques to enable our clients to transform their businesses
- A global network of highly skilled, gepgraphically and culturally diverse people
- A world-class training curriculum that helps you continuously upskill yourself as the world changes
- A culture that encourages innovation, collaboration, enterprise, and a lot of fun!
As a Consumer Goods Management Consultant, you will:
- Work as part of focused project teams across a range of Consumer Goods categories and client problems
- Lead an independent workstream as part of a broader project
- Gather, synthesise and analyse data from a variety of sources to draw insights and develop recommendations
- Structure and communicate outcomes to client management teams
- Work alongside client teams to help them implement the recommendations to deliver value
We are looking for you if you have:
- Relevant experience in the Consumer Goods industry. Prior consulting experience is a plus but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, or equivalent experience. An advanced degree or MBA is a plus but not essential
- Strong functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas - Digital Marketing, Route to Market, Revenue Growth Management, Digital Commerce, B2B / B2C Marketplaces
- Exceptional creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral. Fluency in English
- A passion for technology and innovation
What’s in it for you
At Accenture, in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app-based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
We strive to help our people create the right work-life balance that allows them to realise their full potential. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be in London. This role is client-facing and may therefore involve travel, working in other parts of the UK as well as overseas depending on the needs of the project.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.