Role: SAP CX Hybris Commerce Solution Architect
Location: Reading, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh
Career Level: Consultant, Associate Manager or Manager (Depending on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture is continually recognized as a best-in-class technology innovator by independent, third-party networks and research organizations. Our leading technology capabilities help clients accelerate change to enable them to navigate the continuously changing landscape in the digital world we are living in. Accenture is SAP’s #1 Global Strategic Partner for SAP and SAP CX and we have received SAP’s Pinnacle award for excellence over re past several years.
We are now strengthening our SAP Customer Experience team and we are looking for experienced consulting professionals who can help us accelerate change by architecting and delivering innovative SAP solutions using the latest SAP CX cloud capabilities in Commerce, Customer Data Cloud (CDC), Marketing, Sales and service across a range of industries.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a SAP CX Hybris Commerce Solution Architect, you will:
- Ensure overall success of complex and large-scale Omni channel & multi-cloud programs, focusing on the solution / technical architecture, best practice, estimation, shaping implementation plans and approach
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise as architect and shape solutions to meet client needs in the SAP CX.
- Sound functional knowledge of the SAP CX Commerce platform in the areas of B2B, B2C, Product Catalog, Backoffice, PCM, SmartEdit, workflows, impex etc. Additional knowledge in CDC, Marketing and adjacent components are desirable
- Provide SME expertise in Proposal shaping, pre-sales and client presentations.
- Applying agile methodologies in project delivery.
- Manage business requirements gathering, agile prototyping and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to roadmap and solution plan definition and refinement
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Work as part of a global team and manage internal as well as client relationships
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience leading implementation programmes delivering SAP CX Hybris Commerce and SAP cloud platform (atleast two full cycle implementation).
- Extensive, hands on experience with eCommerce (SAP Hybris) as well as the rest of the SAP CX suite - conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions.
- Extensive experience of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of eCommerce including Catalog Management, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry, Returns Management, Customer Service.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings.
Set yourself apart:
- Successful track record of implementing any of the SAP CX modules
- Mastery of Hybris Commerce capabilities
- Proven history client-facing experience across a variety of industries
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 1/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
REPL Group - Forecasting & Labour Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Business & Technology Integration
United Kingdom London
Delivery Lead Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.