Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Location: Birmingham, Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience)
Career Level: Associate Manager, Specialist and Senior Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world’s leading Oracle implementation partners and are looking for strong programme delivery professionals to work within our Oracle Practice, helping our clients to transform their back and front office functions in the digital era. We are seeking individuals who want to stand out and make a real difference, and who have the passion and experience to drive Oracle Cloud solutions and new operating models to the next level, helping our clients maximise their investment and achieve results.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As part of our team you will:
- Successfully deliver using our unique insight-driven, digitally-integrated platform, myConcerto
- Work with our global delivery network to manage complex and large-scale technology projects
- Work with our sales teams to shape, or lead, our response to new client opportunities
- Support the internal marketing of Oracle Cloud applications and the value of the Accenture-Oracle partnership
- Receive ongoing and comprehensive training, covering all aspects of business, technical, and professional skills development
- Keep up to date on Oracle product developments via Oracle Unlimited Subscriptions, which will also enable you to become Oracle-certified in functional modules or sales
- Be connected to our global team to share updates, insights, and best practices; you will also be invited to attend internal development calls and special Partner events with Oracle
- Be encouraged to get involved with Practice events and activities which help maintain a cohesive and connected team
As an Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant, you will:
- Manage the day to day delivery of high-quality technology transformation work, delivering Oracle solutions for our public and private sector clients on-time and on-budget, with a focus on business outcomes for our clients
- Manage multi-functional and geographically diverse teams running the end-to-end delivery across the entire lifecycle
- Although having a primary focus on HCM Cloud implementations, some of our client engagements are multi-pillar and so this role may involve leading engagements that include non-HCM Oracle Cloud solutions
- Become a trusted advisor to clients to ensure alignment between their expectations and our solutions
- Develop and enhance relationships with clients to identify opportunities where Accenture’s solutions can bring further innovation and value to meet their needs
- Provide functional and technical expertise to support design and implementation work
- Be responsible for the management of all risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Develop and manage delivery plans, across project and programme of work
- Use a variety of delivery methodologies, including Scrum, Agile and Waterfall
- Share expertise within the wider Oracle team, sharing product knowledge and experience with colleagues
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience in running software implementation projects, organising teams for Agile delivery and delivering client business outcomes
- Strong interest and experience of cloud implementations (cloud platforms, SaaS offerings)
- Knowledge of the benefits and functionality of the Oracle HCM Cloud portfolio of modules
- Workshop facilitation, with the ability to clearly demonstrate Oracle HCM Cloud concepts and functionality to clients, while walking them through the key design decisions outcomes that are required to build their specific solution
- Excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience tracking and managing key financial metrics for projects/programmes
- Experience of line managing, developing people, and project managing a team of resources
Set yourself apart:
- Mastery of managing complex deliveries coordinating with internal teams, client team and 3rd party resources
- We are keen to encourage applications from individuals who have a proven ability to empathise with clients, fully understanding their HCM requirements and pain points and leveraging these to design and build innovative solutions that can support them in their business goals and strategies
- We are a vibrant and diverse Practice that celebrates the individuality as well as the commonality within our team members; we are looking for people who will not only excel at the job but will also bring personality, optimism, and a can-do mentality to their work
- Cloud/SaaS/Industry certifications and credentials whilst desirable are not essential, and can be gained through Accenture’s learning programmes. Delivery Leads are also encouraged to do Delivery Lead Certifications, depending on size of project this may become mandatory
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Lab Informatics Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
United Kingdom Cheltenham
Project Manager- Health & Public Sector (H&PS) - Bristol
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Leeds
Project Manager- Health & Public Sector (H&PS) - Leeds
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.