IT Integration Specialist (Ventures & Acquisitions)
Location: UK based
Competitive Salary & Package
Career Level: (Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Senior Analyst, Specialist)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Networks (ICN) provides global support for Accenture Internal Cloud and Network Delivery. This includes Architecture, Operational Support, delivering strategic Programs of work and Ventures & Acquisitions.
As a Team:
Accenture ICN Ventures & Acquisitions delivers Cyber Security, Network, and Hosting Integration services to acquisitions as part of the Post Merger Integration process and provides Expert support across Application and other technology migration areas. This includes Security Vulnerability and Non-Compliance Remediation
The selected individual will be responsible for the Security Integration of acquired physical, virtual, and Cloud-based technology infrastructure into the Accenture Immune System, in the context of Accenture's global Ventures and Acquisitions pipeline. This service is delivered as part of the Intelligent Cloud and Networks Team, in collaboration with the Information Security Organization. This requires working with teams from all over the world and occasionally travelling within the candidate's geographical region. The individual will be part of a regional team.
As an IT Integration Specialist you will:
- Act as single point of contact for Accenture technical and security teams to address technical queries with acquisition contacts and 3rd parties where required
- Working with local SMEs to obtain and document discovery information & inventories across hosting, network, application, and other areas
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, and technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions to business problems
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of tools spanning data technologies demonstrating the ability to be organized and to multitask
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment and securing of network and hosting / Cloud technologies
- Participating in initiatives focused on developing global standard, policies, tools selection, and environments
- Work with multiple client groups to ensure that acquisition infrastructure is meeting security and compliance requirements
- Maintain and update technical and process documentation, provide formal status and updates as required
- Follow established processes and standards for all work. Identify and propose improvements to the processes and standards as necessary
- Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience of deploying Cloud and/or hosting solutions would be considered valuable particularly across vendors and platforms
- Expected to demonstrate security related knowledge and skills, and good interpersonal and coordination skills
- Familiarity with facilitating or participating in conference calls is preferred
- Ability to focus on deadlines with time management skills desired
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Nice to have relevant industry and vendor specific certifications
- Experience of deploying Network solutions
- Hands on experience with Windows and Unix/Linux platforms highly desired
- Hands on experience with Network Security Products and Tools an advantage
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
AWS Cloud Engineer (Bristol or Manchester)
Posted 5 days ago
Google Cloud Platform Engineer - Manchester
Posted 10 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Cloud and PaaS Technical Architect - Bristol
Posted 10 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.