JOB TITLE: RECRUITMENT - TALENT SOURCING BUSINESS PARTNER – EUROPE
REPORTS TO: STRATEGIC SOURCING DELIVERY LEAD
CAREER LEVEL: LEVEL 9
PRIMARY LOCATION: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE (OR REMOTE)
A true Talent expert and advisor, the Recruitment Talent Sourcing Business Partner plays a critical role in supporting hiring leads and business stakeholders meet their growth targets. They provide a seamless, first-class candidate experience and bring together sourcing, recruiting and marketing colleagues to develop innovative and effective go to market strategies to meet the current and future hiring needs of their business group across Europe.
- Work with the Sourcing delivery lead to develop the recruitment sourcing strategy for their services
- Work closely with the TA & Sourcing Leadership Teams, to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for proactive hiring initiatives
- Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the Sourcing delivery lead, recruitment marketing and procurement teams to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business
- Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimize existing low-cost channels
- Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary
- Accountable for delivering results in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Manage stakeholder relationships through data led storytelling
- Expert in sourcing and recruiting methodologies and adept at developing market insights to underpin go to market strategy
- Understand and champion HRSS initiatives and ways of working to ‘lead in the new’ as appropriate and directed by the Sourcing leadership team
- A highly effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of sourcing both high volume campaigns and niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player – promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Comfortable and skilled at navigating a complex operating environment and working within ambiguity
- Delivering Talent sourcing and recruiting across European countries
- Proven experience in delivering quality hires against other key recruiting metrics
- Experience using Workday and/or Beamery preferred
- Speaking one or more European languages is advantageous
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Newcastle
HR People Advisor Specialist Technology - Newcastle
Posted 12 days ago
United Kingdom London
HR People Advisor Specialist Technology - London
Posted 12 days ago
United Kingdom Newcastle
SOURCING TEAM LEAD
Posted 28 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.