Pega Solution Architect
Salary: £45,000 to £58,000 plus benefits
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Senior Analyst, Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are Pega’s number one delivery partner globally and are recognised as one of the leading providers of complex and challenging Pega solutions. You will be working as part of self-directed, Agile Scrum teams and responsible for delivering innovative solutions for our clients. You will interact with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels from Architects and Project Managers to new graduates to deliver high-performance solutions. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Be adept at developing; complex interfaces and business logic,
- Reinterpret client requirements to form clear and concise user stories,
- Design compelling user Interfaces and distinctive process designs that meet specific business needs.
We increasingly work in fast paced Agile and Dev Ops environments where the scrum team will handle everything from product installs, quality and performance reviews, using the latest in continuous integration and automated testing capabilities.
As a CSSA key responsibilities will include :
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.Service Connector, integrating PRPC to third-party systems using RESTful Services (JSON, XML, HTTP), integrating Pega with other Technology Platforms, API, Data model, UI, security in PEGA 8
- Able to write complex logic using Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
- Conversant in +other programming languages (e.g Java, .net, React, Cloud concepts, MuleSoft, COSMOS DB) an advantage
As a CSA key responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of Agile development and delivery models
- Experience of all the Pega capabilities & Pega OOTB components and exactly know when to use these capabilities
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
We are looking for these additional skills:
- You will be a self starter able to work proactively under your own steam
- Be a good communicator and have strong oral and written skills
- Work well in a team as well as on your own
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
AWS Senior Manager Tech Arch / Delivery Lead
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Cloud Data Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Cloud Data Engineer - Manchester
Posted 3 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.