Loan Servicing Senior Analyst
Type: Fixed Term Contract with the potential for long term employment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- Supporting Credit Managers, RDs /RSMs, Case Managers who are developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of Corporate customers and connected Personal customers
- Pro-actively driving cases to drawdown in order to meet client timelines and expectations whilst ensuring all regulatory/internal and legal procedures are adhered to
- Proactive collaboration with key processing areas e.g. Credit/Product/sales etc. to ensure completion of cases
- Act as resolution point between relationship teams and processing teams Own any issues and manage them through to resolution
- Provide expert support and advice to Case Managers and colleagues
- Support the end-to-end lending process with drawing / marking of new facilities
- Deal with complex and standard requests to agreed levels of accuracy and efficiency using automated or manual systems and equipment
- Asset Servicing/Facility Capture
- Own the day-to-day processing of complex larger business lending submissions for large corporate clients
- Processing of Rollovers, Rate sets, Drawdowns and Prepayments
- Previous experience in a similar wholesale loan servicing position
- Have a solid understanding of Credit Agreement where the client is the Agent Bank or a Syndicate Lender
- Use knowledge of high worth credit/lending procedures to protect the client from losses and managing lending risk
- Previous experience with ACBS or LoanIQ is desirable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.