Empowering Female Futures Insight Day – Newcastle Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
Join us for our virtual Women in Technology Insight Day. At Accenture, we feel strongly about the importance of inclusion and diversity, and this event is a fantastic opportunity to help you learn more about Accenture. You’ll hear from women at Accenture about their career journeys in technology, and how employee support groups (like Accent on Gender) have supported their development.
The Insight Day will take place on 2nd December. Please click on ‘apply’ to register your attendance for the event and complete an online application. This online application is to be considered for the master’s degree apprenticeship in Newcastle. After attending the insight day, you will be invited to an assessment centre for the apprenticeship. Please note, it is imperative to attend the event to be considered for the role.
The next available start date for candidates who are successful at assessment centres is in March 2022.
To be eligible to apply, you will need to have 5 years’ continuous UK address history to pass our security clearance requirements.
Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
This 30-month Master’s Degree Apprenticeship is aimed at individuals without a technical background who want to kick-start their career in technology. Apprentices who successfully complete this programme will earn a fully funded MSc Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist (Applied Data Analytics) from BPP University.
In addition to obtaining a nationally recognised master’s degree, you will also gain invaluable work experience at Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting & technology company. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, innovation, project management, application and infrastructure development.
What’s in it for you
· Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
· Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
· Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
· Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies, and networking groups.
· Potential for permanent employment at the end of the programme subject to performance and business demand.
What we are looking for
· A 2:2 in any previous degree (or equivalent qualification) and grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English OR a minimum of 5 years’ military service at officer rank.
· A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
· Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days).
Where you’ll work
You will need to live within commutable distance of your home office which will be Newcastle. Due to the nature of our work, you may be delivering projects on client sites anywhere in the UK and sometimes outside of the UK. You will need to be prepared to travel and sometimes live away from home for long periods of time.
The deadline for applications is 28/11/2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Edinburgh
Full Stack Developer - Edinburgh
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Spark44 -Senior Configurator/ Excel Executive
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Edinburgh
Empowering Female Futures In Technology - Insights Day (Edinburgh)
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.