talent acquisition partner
Career Level: 9
Accenture is a leading global professional services company who have joined forces with, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person.
Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client (Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications.
As our standalone Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for recruiting top talent to join our Birmingham centred teams. You will oversee the 360-recruitment process, from developing our employer brand, direct sourcing of talent (permanent, short term contracts and freelance) right through to managing the offer process. We’ve also got a vibrant internal recruitment process which will see you working closely with wider HR colleagues to understand development and promotion opportunities for our internal talent.
You must have excellent relationship building skills as you will be collaborating closely with our MD and senior leadership team within Birmingham, as well as engaging proactively with new candidates. You will also need to be really well organised and have a flair for coordination to stay on top of workforce planning processes. You’ll thrive in this role if you are committed to a truly inclusive and exciting onboarding experience, unafraid to challenge conventions and passionate about helping secure some of the industry’s best talent!
Lining into the HR Manager, this role will have a good degree of autonomy so would suit someone currently working either in a large internal recruitment team, ready to step up into a standalone role, or an experienced agency recruiter seeking an in-house recruiting role.
- Employer Brand: Operate as our brand ambassador and working to develop and nurture new ways to communicate with our current and prospective candidates
- Workforce Planning: Work with internal stakeholders to ensure we have robust strategies to secure the right people, in the right place, at the right time
- Communications: Create engaging content to market our opportunities internally and externally; stay continually in touch with candidates throughout their journey
- Assessment: Oversee the interview and assessment processes for candidates including initial screening of candidate CVs; development of robust interview techniques
- Diversity and Inclusion: Work as an active member of our D&I group to champion the world-class recruitment policies; review and continually improve processes based on feedback
- Training: Work closely with the hiring community to continuously develop recruitment skillsets and processes
- Ownership: Drive the talent agenda in all meetings and interactions, and across all levels within the agency
- Advertising, media agency/ industry experience is desirable
- Recruitment Agency experience is a must have
- Solid experience in effectively using social media tools such as LinkedIn
- An eloquent and clear communicator, in person and writing
- Highly organised and proactive
- Proficient user of all MS Packages, would be beneficial to have worked within a Mac infrastructure
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic – and must have absolute discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Champion of incredible candidate experience practices
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.