Accenture is looking for an experienced business leader for the role of Enterprise Identity Access Management (EIAM) to expand its market wide EIAM team.
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise IAM solutions
- Work with market unit Enterprise IAM leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture's EIAM solution portfolio.
- Support market unit Enterprise IAM leads to evangelize the EIAM message to Client Account and Security Account leads across Europe.
- Support market unit Enterprise IAM leads to define a Digital Identity sales plan for targeted accounts.
- Support market unit Enterprise IAM leads with defined marketing activities.
- Track and report on pipeline, sales, revenue, and alliance utilization for EIAM across Europe
- Provide subject matter expertise on large value Enterprise IAM opportunities
- Manage and develop a team of European Enterprise IAM solution architects
- Prepare sales material to support the generation of new Enterprise IAM sales campaigns across Europe.
- Track European resource availability
- Maintain knowledge repository of European Enterprise IAM opportunities and sales lessons learned
- Align with vendor alliances on agreed objectives
- Establish trusted relationships within Accenture and with its clients with CISO/Digital Leads/IAM Leads
- Report and achieve Enterprise IAM business KPIs to European market wide EIAM lead
In our team, the ideal candidate will be:
- Working with truly global organizations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with a multi-shore sales and delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services proposals
- Customizing and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support sales templates that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
- Strong understanding of the Enterprise Identity Access Management Landscape
- Strong experience in multiple Enterprise IAM projects using any of the leading EIAM vendor products: SailPoint, One Identity, Saviynt, Omada
- Ability to apply creative and persistent selling techniques to achieve sales targets
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End-to-end management okey strategic sales opportunities
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help increase sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecasts
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in a global delivery model
What's in it for you?
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in an evident cross-market role within Accenture
- Being able to work from home
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonuses tied to personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 3 days of charitable work
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of the work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform to build and develop a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers excellent opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture Security is one of the fastest growing business areas with significant growth plans through organic recruitment and acquisitions.
Digital Identity is one of the key offerings of Accenture Security. It focuses on the design and implementation of identity services that help secure access to an organization's environments and data in three main identity vectors:
Consumer identity: securing customers' identities streamlining their access across the client's ecosystem, and supporting analytics to generate new insights
Enterprise identity: securing and accelerating access from employees and third-party providers to enterprise applications and streamlining their access
Privileged Identity: managing privileged credentials and providing secure access for privileged individuals and applications to critical assets and data.
From an Enterprise Identity perspective, our services include:
- Enterprise Identity access management maturity assessment
- Enterprise Identity access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Enterprise IAM solutions
- Integration of Enterprise IAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of application onboarding factory
- Enterprise IAM programme management
- Enterprise IAM change management
- Enterprise IAM solution operations and support
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.