UX Architect DX
Career Level: Associate Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and nextgeneration technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too. “Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
We are one of the world's leading providers of data engineering. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
As part of our global team, you'll be working with cuttingedge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. As an UX Architect DX, you are a confident and personable individual who has demonstrable skills in empathy and creativity in the use of technology to engage and solve problems. You have a talent in the production of powerful documentation to demonstrate your thinking for developers, designers and clients. Operating at a midweight level we expect strategic experience planning to be part of your portfolio.
• Applying user-centred design methods to translate human needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into compelling and effective experiences.
• Information Architecture (IA) for rich and complex environments; navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design.
• Maintenance of IA patterns and UX standards across client projects.
• Contributing to UX brainstorm sessions.
• Close collaboration across the agency’s other internal teams (project management, creative), with technical development teams and Information Technology.
• Supporting the scoping and effort estimates required to deliver projects. • Genuinely proactive in the presentation and development of innovative digital experiences.
• Being able to communicate and demonstrate your thinking confidently with our Client Partners, our Delivery Partners and internal teams at all times. • Supporting the Senior UX Architects and Director of UX to champion the discipline with internal and client teams.
• Reflect a passion and enthusiasm for great work and a positive team culture. Strategic Planning
• Act as a consumer advocate to fully understand our communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective.
• Know our Clients’ brand and business goals and how to find the perfect intersection of these with customer need throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Support planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve, deliver innovative and progressive ideas and to rapidly assess those ideas for viability.
• With the Strategy Team, support regular assessments of our automotive competitors’ digital customer experience initiatives to identify opportunities.
• Gather and document business and customer requirements. Digital Experience
• Support the evolution of the digital platforms for the global business.
• Develop short and mid-term proposals that will engage and support customers of the brands in their purchase and ownership of products.
• Use analytics data and user testing to continuously improve the brands’ platforms.
• Contribute to and maintain Information Architecture and UX asset libraries in tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle and Axure.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Proven ability to rapidly synthesise large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights, and summarise, driving implications and opportunities. • Liaison with off-site content authoring and development teams with internal and external partners.
• Experience with UX in agency or client environments.
• Leadership of projects and/or key accounts is beneficial.
• Proficiency in more than one of the following: Sketch, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (Apple devices).
• InVision or Principle for rapid prototyping.
• A working knowledge of back-end development.
• Ability to research, understand and organise specialised content.
• Experience with global brands and global user experience solutions preferred.
• Experience with responsive design and solid understanding of interactive web technologies
• A portfolio demonstrating creativity, and innovation.
• Good verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to present confidently and persuasively.
• Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external).
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way.
• High attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
• Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.