Career Level: Team Lead/ Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- The role of Retoucher will include helping the team retouch a wide range of images whilst gaining valuable experience working alongside other talented Retouchers.
- The role is involved in all stages of the Image Creation Process (from pre-production creating visuals through to post-production to ensure delivery of quality imagery to timing plans.
- This is a creative role.
- Working with Lead Retouchers and Creatives to deliver the retouching requirements of JLR Direct and Agency clients.
- Carrying out & fulfilling retouching briefs to the highest standard and specifications, whilst managing time within the agreed allowance. Delivering a quality product every time.
- Responsible for delivery of the imagery and will ensure the ‘Way of Working’ standard for imagery is met at each stage.
- Working with the Retouching Resource Manager & Brand Lead Retouchers to achieve daily image requirements, in-line with the relevant business priorities. Parallel-Processing retouching of assets where required.
- Collaborate with internal Spark teams and the external Agency partners to resolve issues and to ensure all images are delivered on time.
- Assist and support Retouching team members as required.
- Understand and be an owner of the ‘Embargoed Image Process’
- Understanding that we are a worldwide organization that requires at times extra hours to be worked to achieve the required results – this can be interpreted as later lunches or staying late to complete an urgent set of images. Flexible working hours may be required.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
- A keen passion for automotive retouching and photography.
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal customers & colleagues.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and helpful nature, pro-active can do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to show initiative.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills – Solution focused.
- Adapt at working effectively under pressure and meeting ‘ever-moving’ deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in teams and be flexible to requirements.
- Automotive Retouching experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good creative eye.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.