Spark44 - Producer
Location: Birmingham ,
Career Level: Specialist
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic, super-organised Post Producer to join our busy Production team and focus on the growing requirement to leverage CGI based image creation for Jaguar Land Rover (JLR). Reporting to the Post Production Director (PPD), the Post Producer reports to and supports the PPD and wider post production team to ensure the smooth day to day running and the fulfilment of all asset deliverables from conception to delivery. Your involvement will cross all stages of the production process including; S44 CGI & Retouching post schedule planning, retouching, creative development, supporting location production, internal and external asset deliverables, whilst also supporting and delegating applicable workload to Assistant Producers. The focus of the role will be on delivering and coordinating all post imagery based requirements for JLR image production.
- Producing the post production for all CGI and Photographic led projects from pre-production through to post-production and retouching and it’s effective handover of completed imagery to artwork for both Land Rover and Jaguar nameplates - (C-Scale 1 to 4)
- Supporting and working in partnership with Assistant Producers to traffic retouching and CGI workload through its stages through the business and via stakeholders against its gateways
- Overseeing department workflow to ensure that jobs are delivered within budget, on time and to agreed artistic and technical standards
- Diary management and scheduling of multiple post production requirements concurrently
- Creating budgets and controlling costs, reconciling jobs and liaising with Spark44 finance teams where 3rd parties are awarded and utilised
- Request AllEFG files from model build teams, build VSM in collaboration with S44 Product and CPM
- Provide VSM approved by Client to DAG
- Production timings – request and report supplier timings to plan S44 resource with AP-R accordingly
- Work in conjunction with AP-R and Studio Manager/Resource director (Retouching) to brief on project requirements
- Responsible for attending and coordinating Design and Product reviews to report asset amends and updates where required – alongside CPM, ensuring that assets are ready for client review
- Be the conduit of information back to AP-R to manage retouching requirements
- Coordinate production of CGI assets from start to finish
- Coordinate DAG asset deliveries being transferred to internal stakeholders for review
- Manage the review of CGI assets with Retouchers and AD’s
- Curator of asset list and distributor, and maintenance in collaboration with CPM and Location Producer, associate batches to overall deliverables timings
- Gatekeeper of overall production deliverables
- Support AP-R with timings re deliverables, design /product meetings prep
- Supporting AP-R for effective handover of completed imagery to artwork
- Clear and effective communication and the ability to multi-task and problem-solve are important skills in this role
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
- Experience of working in a CGI / VFX / Animation studio environment or Post-Production Facility, directly with crew and clients.
- A keen active interest in the creative and technical developments within the industry and key markets.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of workflows, pipelines, terminology, processes, software packages and capabilities and industry conventions in this field – with the focus on Still Images.
- Fast learner of new terminologies and workflows.
- A commitment to providing the highest level of client services and creative quality and comfortable dealing with a wide variety of projects, partners and suppliers.
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure and deal with a high turnover of projects.
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed. A positive and friendly attitude, a reliable supportive team player, a clear communicator.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Apple Mac Literate. Good Microsoft Office skills (including Office, Excel & Word)
- Familiarity with digital project and asset management systems preferable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.