nCino: Functional SME, Solution Designer, Proposal Designer, Project Manager
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
Specific in relation to nCino, many of our banking clients are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is the market leader in nCino, and we are growing our practice in Europe to help clients navigate their transformational journeys
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce and nCino at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- The challenges banks and other financial services companies face and problems they are trying to solve – and how Salesforce and nCino can be leveraged to serve the needs of this industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core nCino offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to help our clients and projects benefit from the exceptional and diverse talents and wealth of knowledge and experience we have within our Salesforce nCino practice and Commercial Banking practice and beyond
- How to work with SMEs from other technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success
As a functional nCino Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Participate in business development to originate new client opportunities
- Understand our clients needs, and work within a dynamic Accenture team to shape the right nCino ecosystem / composite solution to meet the client’s needs
- Help scope, solution design, and estimate sales opportunities alongside Accenture leads
- Mobilise nCino projects with local in country teams
- Lead process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of commercial lending or mortgages systems implementation
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of nCino and other systems
- Organise and run workshops with clients
- Document user stories / design specification documents for technical consultants and developers to configure against
- Coordinate nCino User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in the development of best-in-class, re-useable commercial lending or mortgage assets
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Pre-sales experience (including solution shaping, and delivery estimation and planning)
- Experience implementing nCino or other digital lending solutions for banks, or relevant Salesforce experience in banking
- Industry or consulting experience within retail, business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments
- Knowledge of the end-to-end lending lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfilment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Business process design, and system functional design
- Ability to engage with clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of nCino practitioners
Set yourself apart:
- Evidence of bringing emerging solutions and innovations to deliver value for clients
- Evidence of working in an agile manner applying leading methods and techniques such as Design Thinking.
- nCino certifications
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge, experience, and network