Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet. We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
We work in partnership with clients to shape experiences, from idea to execution. Using the power of experience to create unparalleled growth and sustainable value. We do this by combining data, platforms, creative and great design to transform how our clients interact with their customers to create adaptable, boundaryless and human centric experiences:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
We are looking for an experienced MarTech (marketing technology) specialist who can work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise our proposition to meet a client’s digital, omni-channel customer engagement and sales and service opportunities and challenges, with a focus on B2B platforms.
The individual will be responsible for identifying the business opportunity and architecting the appropriate solution to meet those client priorities. Additionally, they will be responsible for partnering with the B2B platform sales teams, and internal account teams to collaboratively sell digital solutions to our customers. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to help break down the traditional silos that exist around these disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies and bring forward a unified customer-centric approach for our clients.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver end to end Marketing Platform solutions across the MarTech stack
- How to bring the best of Accenture to our clients and work with multi-functional teams for sales, client management, and delivery
- How to work across a variety of industries whilst solving challenging problems to drive business impact
As a MarTech Consulting Manager (B2B Experienced) - you will:
- Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solution
- Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
- Conduct discovery, design and implementation on marketing solutions – with a focus on driving B2B engagement and interaction.
- Advise clients on marketing platform integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the MarTech stack
- Implement marketing automation workflows and processes, with industry best practices and recommendations
- Drive user adoption and support organisation-wide change management
- Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their MarTech solutions
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- B2B experience in a top-tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in delivering large, integrated marketing enablement solutions, which may include, content management, digital marketing and/or marketing analytics services
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to compare and recommend marketing platforms to advise our clients and define target state solutions
- Ability to manage end to end delivery projects and bring a history of B2B experience to our clients
- Proven history of delivering B2B projects and working across all phases of a transformation programme (discovery, implementation, devops)
- Marketo experience as well as Marketo Certified Expert credential is desirable, will also consider candidates with Eloqua experience
- Previous Salesforce CRM experience is desirable
What’s in it for you
Our digital professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
OMS Technology Consulting
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Pre-Sales Industry Solution Architect - HiTech
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
MuleSoft Integration and Platform Architect - Birmingham
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.