Job Role: Senior Solution Architect (Health & Public Sector)
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Career Level: Snr Manager / Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture’s goal is to help our clients understand today’s business requirements and apply tomorrow’s solutions to meet them. As a Solution Architect, you will work with bid teams to co-create and expand on our clients’ requirements and translate those into a technical solution and implementation plan. You will represent technology and delivery in the bid team, playing a key role in setting-up the delivery team for success and providing our clients with the technology expertise and leadership to make their business ambitions a digital reality.
Do your colleagues see you as someone who operates at the intersection of technology, delivery and business? Are you a client facing individual who is passionate about understanding client’s value case, takes pride in building solution design by integrating different components, is enthusiastic about explaining this in simple language to a senior client stakeholder and thrives in a fast-paced environment constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible? If you are, and you want to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, solving some of the hardest problems for the world’s largest companies, we’d love to meet you.
We are building a community of Solution Architects capable of shaping the design of our largest and more crucial programmes. This community is equally comfortable explaining complex solution design for the C-Suite, as well as collaborating with other teams with a wide variety of functional, industry and technology skills to gain support for adapting to changing requirements. Hands-on technical experience and ability to experiment with various cloud and industry-focused solutions is essential.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking, and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- The technology challenges and opportunities within the Health and Public Sector industry
- The latest practices in engineering, cloud technologies, and automation to drive business transformation through technology
- How solution architecture expertise drives new sales activities
- How to influence and guide our clients to establish which solution choices will meet current and future business requirements
- How to optimise the technology choices, team size and location to drive the best value for the client and Accenture
- To defend your solution plan to senior stakeholders both within Accenture and the client
- How to capture learnings and insights from projects to support training and development across the Health and Public Sector Solutioning Team and the wider Technology Solutioning Team globally
In this role you will:
- Co-create and interpret clients’ requirements and translate those to the solution design, start-up and transition plans of complex, scalable and robust systems integration solutions
- Operate with an Enterprise mindset, able to integrate the solutions across disparate technologies, Accenture, and 3rd party offerings, and collaborating openly with our ecosystem partners
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates, identify and pull cost improvement levers, work with our delivery centres to finalise cost estimates and staffing needs and optimise the solution to bring best value for client’s money
- Apply stewardship from Solution into Delivery and assist the delivery team with the right setup for delivery and solution artifacts for the delivery team to succeed
- Lead solution architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders
- Coach less experienced Solution Architects and Solution Configurators, onshore and offshore, to build depth in solution capability
- Support global and market level sales initiatives to drive technology sales within our Health and Public Sector clients.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- An understanding of current industry trends across Health and Public Sector that are driving transformation in our clients
- Practical working knowledge of one (or more) of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Commercially aware of the competitive environment and strategies to differentiate Accenture from its competitors by inputting into innovative deal shaping, competitive pricing, cost optimisation and value-based outcome delivery
- Customer facing skills to be able to represent Accenture positively within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern engineering principles, delivery methodologies, technology organisation design and talent transformation within technology
- An ability to think strategically about business, delivery, and technical challenges
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly in a fast-moving technology landscape
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Warwick
MES Solutions Architect
Posted 14 days ago
United Kingdom London
Modern Engineering Cloud First Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted 27 days ago
AWS Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.