Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
Specific in relation to nCino, many of our banking clients are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is the market leader in nCino, and we are growing our practice in Europe to help clients navigate their transformational journeys
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce and nCino at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- The challenges banks face and problems they are trying to solve – and how Salesforce and nCino can be leveraged to serve the needs of this industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core nCino offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to design technical architecture solutions that span nCino and multiple associated platforms including integrations and authentication
- How to help our clients and projects benefit from the exceptional and diverse talents and wealth of knowledge and experience we have within our Salesforce nCino practice and Commercial Banking practice and beyond
- How to work with SMEs from other technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success
As an nCino Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Understand our clients needs, and work within a dynamic Accenture team to shape the right nCino ecosystem / composite solution to meet the client’s needs
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a system architecture, to client and Accenture leads
- Help scope, solution design, and estimate sales opportunities alongside Accenture leads
- Collaborate with functional teams to determine how best to implement a solution / integration
- Act as the lead TA on client facing projects: typically, part-time on two or three projects at a time
- Act as an escalation Point for technical issues and help to mentor and coach technical consultants and developers
- Provide hands on Salesforce and nCino customization (Apex/VF) and configuration support where needed
- Operate as part of our leadership team and help to expand overall practice capabilities
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Extensive Salesforce experience and at least 2 certifications in both developer and consultant tracks
- Hands-on experience implementing nCino, or as a minimum other salesforce solutions for financial services clients
- Familiarity with integration standards and methodologies
- Ability to engage with clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of nCino practitioners
Set yourself apart:
- Pre-sales solution architecture experience (including solution shaping, and delivery estimation and planning)
- Evidence of bringing emerging solutions and innovations to deliver value for clients
- Banking industry experience
- Evidence of working in an agile manner applying leading methods and techniques such as Design Thinking.
- nCino certifications
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge, experience, and network
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Pega Solutions Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Cloud Data Engineer (Manchester, Bristol)
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Cloud Data Engineer
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.