Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
The Solution Architect (SA) / Technology Delivery Architect plays a critical role that interprets and translates industry and client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The SA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team with functional guidance
Single Point of Contact Accountabilities
- Managing all, senior internal stakeholders and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Build relationships with cloud providers to ensure future cloud services are embedded in our industry solutions
- Understand and translate client / industry requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods, deliverables
- Plan and maintain budget, providing regular status updates
- Interact with ecosystem players to coordinate technical architecture alignment and ensure common cloud services are engaged.
- Deploy a common data platform and build solutions ranging from data ingestion, data management, data quality tooling, data analytics, knowledge graph, application migration, data mapping, application development.
- Work with data architects to build out a common re-usable architecture solution
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Breadth of experience: Experience with roadmap shaping, design and execution of Data & AI transformation journeys leveraging modern data platforms and engineering practices
- Engineering acumen: Ability to apply leading and emerging practices across software, data, platform, machine learning and product engineering to deliver value from Data & AI driven use cases
- Delivery at scale: shaping and executing delivery models and right-shoring strategies to implement data products, services and capabilities at speed and scale
- Data fluency enablement: combine engineering acumen with expertise in modern data management and data architectures to impact client data culture and data fluency initiatives
- Thought leadership: Trusted advisor to bring leading thinking and innovative practices across commercial and open source products and platforms, and leveraging of new/emerging data powered commercial models
At least 7 years of relevant IT or Operations experience on the following areas, including 3 years of Project or Program Management experience
- Software Development
- Application Support
- Infrastructure Support Relevant experience in a role or similar capacity that does any three of the following activities
- Provide support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Principal, SME.
- Interpreting why buyers buy and translating these reasons into a solution
- Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
- Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
- Create and Develop a bill of materials or resourcing and staffing plans
- Provide costing or pricing support
- Write and Provide content for bids and proposal Preferred technical background in Energy and /or Subsurface Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-Level Executives Familiar with IT market dynamics in particular, technologies that are hot in the market and at what price points customers are buying them
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Solution Architect- Sourcing and Procurement
Azure Solution Architect
Posted 12 days ago
Kinaxis Solution Architect
Posted 13 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.