Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Career Level: Level 6 - Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for Sales Leads to drive the sales process and grow a profitable pipeline through deal origination, proposition development, commercial negotiations and closure. Sales Leads will manage an Intelligent Operations opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep domain expertise, commercial acumen and client relationship skills with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients. You might be a consultant who has built strong client relationships and worked on business transformation projects, creation of Global Business Services, transformation of one or more of the following: Customer Operations; Marketing Operations; Procurement.
Above all, we want someone who can bring together client relationship skills with deep subject expertise to understand our client’s business, solve our client’s problems and bring them with you to deal closure. You will have passion and hunger for leading and pursuing sales in our largest opportunities with our clients.
As Sales Lead you will:
- Sell business process services/offerings that address a client need.
- Share a compelling story with clients for how Accenture will partner with them to achieve the value they desire.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Set strategic direction for your area of responsibility, including the type of opportunities to pursue and the appropriate approach to use for each.
- Influence senior leadership at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Collaborate with the Accenture network in bringing the best we have to offer to the client.
- Make the tough decisions in doing what’s right for the client and Accenture.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Selling Business Process Services or Outsourcing work
- Consultative Selling
- Initiating and pursuing senior/C-suite level stakeholder conversations
- Understanding our client’s agenda in either: Enterprise (Functions such as Finance and HR); Supply Chain/IX.0; Procurement; Marketing & Sales Operations; Customer Operations; Analytics; and Industry Specific Processes such as Banking or Insurance
- Deal Shaping
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Client Relationship Development
- Commercial negotiations
- Customer Insight
- Industry Insight
You get your energy from:
- Passion for business development
- Working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Building trust-based relationships
- Collaborating across diverse groups
What is in it for you:
- Career progression by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles
- Mentoring and coaching that help you realize your career goals
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Business Development Consultant/Sales Support Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Development Executive/Account Executive -Digital Marketing
Posted more than 1 month ago
Sales Advisory Senior Manager - Aerospace and Defence
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.