Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
Do you share our mission to drive client value? Are you into Microsoft cloud platform technology? And ready to pave our clients’ way to digital transformation?
Then live your passion in a position where you become part of a 30-year-strong partnership: a strategic alliance between Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade that uniquely combines the service mindset, global reach and solutions expertise of the three companies.
What to expect
• Using the Microsoft cloud platform and its wide eco-system of partners you work with our clients and teams to help shape cloud transformation solutioning.
• This also includes helping companies transform themselves to emerge stronger above and beyond complex context such as the current one.
• With a solid understanding of clients’ challenges, you develop the right solutions and deliver value by using Microsoft cloud.
• Well-versed with large scale cloud solutions architecture and novel commercial and delivery models you help clients transform into a cloud business, develop new services using digital and become more agile and resilient.
• From technology over delivery to commercial – you always consider all aspects and design the right solutions, at the right price, with the appropriate levels of risk.
What we’re looking forward to
• At least 5 years’ track record in architecting, developing, and deploying large scale solutions using the Microsoft cloud platform and ecosystem
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
• Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform
• Fully rounded and solid understanding of both the technology and commercial areas of IT
• Analytical strength and good communication skills
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Warwick
MES Solutions Architect
Posted 11 days ago
United Kingdom London
Modern Engineering Cloud First Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted 24 days ago
AWS Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.