Role: Utilities Consultant – with Salesforce Experience
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Recruiting: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading System Integrators and a key supplier of Technical and Business Solutions to the UK’s leading Energy and Utility companies. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with our Energy and Utilities clients to help them implement technology solutions to meet their business challenges/needs.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to comprehensive training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills.
In our team you will learn how to:
- Work with our global delivery network to manage complex and large-scale technology projects;
- Implement large scale Business Transformations across key UK Energy and Utilities clients, supporting end to end solutions rather than just fixing a specific business failure.
- Provide solutions to real world problems being faced in the Energy and Utilities Industries, working at the forefront of the most topical areas within the Industry.
As a Utilities Consultant with salesforce experience, you will:
- Endeavour collaboratively as part of a dynamic team to help shape the technology roadmap for both Accenture internally and clients; outlining key areas of focus to facilitate strategic discussion. Preference given to those who have a background in Utilities and Salesforce.
- Help client business owners navigate complex subject matters, by breaking technical documentation, landscapes, or topical areas down into manageable blocks of easily digestible information.
- Provide expert advice and or your experience on/within the utilities sector to help define, design, build, test and deploy leading Salesforce/composite solutions, that add value to our clients and their ecosystems.
- Build, foster and manage relationships across both client account and Accenture domains.
- Take a proactive approach to challenges. Exhibit that you can utilise sound problem-solving and analytical skills to achieve creative solutions under time pressure, whilst working in diverse teams.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with your peers and clients in challenging circumstances whilst maintaining your composure and professionalism.
- Participate in building business cases and generating pipeline opportunities through strong relationships and clear articulation of Accenture’s differentiated value proposition to clients.
- Engage with the Utilities and Salesforce communities to build your knowledge and network with the aim of driving mutual growth.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate experience/have skills in the following areas:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Energy or Utilities sector and can demonstrate the latest trends/challenges in this domain.
- Implementation experience from one or more large business transformation programs (ERP or CRM) that demonstrates your ability to work collaboratively in large/diverse teams.
- Ability to identify, comprehend and discuss functional and technical solutions addressing requirements with internal and external stakeholders in a succinct and meaningful manner.
- Hands-on experience designing, building, and delivering integrated industry solutions. Candidates with Salesforce clouds suite and/or leading Salesforce ecosystem products (Field Service, Mulesoft, Einstein) will be given preference.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and demonstrate analytical/critical thinking skills to work through a problem to successful resolution.
- Have at least 1 Salesforce certification in both Developer & Consultant tracks (e.g. Platform Builder).
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition is advantageous.
Set yourself apart:
- Demonstrate you hold Industry-specific knowledge and have experience leveraging leading Salesforce industry solutions within the Energy & Utilities sector.
- You can work in an agile manner applying leading methods and techniques such as Design Thinking.
- Are an active Salesforce community participant with contributions or have a desire to help mentor and develop the next generation of developers/architects.
- Evidence of bringing emerging solutions and innovations to deliver value for clients, including experience of working in a pre-sales cycle (RFI’s/RFP’s).
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Senior Platform Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Business & Technology Integration
Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Health & Public Sector (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.