Role: Life Sciences Management Consulting Manager – Commercial
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Mobility: Up to 100%
Salary: £71,000 - £88,000
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture’s global Life Sciences practice is committed to helping our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives by combining New Science with leading-edge solutions to reimagine how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to people around the world. We provide end-to-end business services as well as a broad range of insight-driven services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations in all strategic and functional areas – with a strong focus on R&D, Sales and Marketing, Patient Services and the Supply Chain. Our lively and collaborative global industry network connects more than 15,000 Life Sciences practitioners in over 50 countries and we’re all personally committed to helping our clients achieve their business objectives and deliver better health and economic outcomes.
As a team:
You’ll have the opportunity to help our clients navigate their change and growth journeys at a time of unparalleled transformation for the industry, working as part of a dynamic and friendly UKI Life Sciences practice truly invested in your success. Serving a broad portfolio of local and global pharmaceutical organisations, you’ll be immersed in energising and meaningful work across the Life Sciences value chain, help us forge compelling points of view and collaborate worldwide as part of a squad-based local and global industry network.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to continuous learning opportunities and a global community of experts, this could be the role for you.
As a Life Sciences Commercial Management Manager, you will:
- Design new engagement models and omnichannel customer-centric strategies to help our clients reimagine the way they serve HCPs and patients.
- Implement new Commercial capability and operating models to embed the right ways of working, governance and culture to bring true customer-centricity to life.
- Collaborate with your Accenture colleagues and leaders in our Interactive, Technology and Operations services to serve scaled platform-based sales and marketing transformations.
- Own trusted relationships with client stakeholders in Commercial Operations, business units and brand teams as you help them achieve their goals.
- Oversee and develop our people in a project line management capacity and contribute to growing our talent.
- Contribute to compelling Life Sciences Commercial thought leadership and share best practice as part of our Life Sciences Commercial squad network.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Life Sciences Commercial experience either in a consulting capacity or from a within-industry strategic or operational role.
- Experience developing and implementing HCP engagement strategies from both sales (field force transformation) and marketing (omnichannel campaign design/management) lenses to develop human + digital customer experiences.
- Understanding and experience of Life Sciences commercial models and an appreciation for the wider pharmaceutical value chain.
- Experience and understanding of the technologies underpinning scaled Life Sciences commercial transformation (e.g. CRM, Campaign Management).
- Ability to lead and enthuse a team, overseeing work and workloads and maintaining an engaging team culture on projects you manage.
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements: depending on your location and specific project responsibilities this position may require frequent domestic and international travel.
Set yourself apart:
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative way with a strong team spirit and commitment to shared success
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience owning a defined portion of a project, and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
- Experience managing client and vendor relationships and the ability to identify and articulate the value of new business opportunities.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
R00042301 Management Consulting Senior Manager NFR
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
R00045287 Risk NFR Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.