Title: S&PP Bid Management Specialist - UKI
Career Level: Specialist (L9)
Salary: Depending on experience + excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Deal Support helps deal teams strategize and execute to drive profitability and achieve client goals through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial proposals.
S&PP Bid Management uses deep sales process and offering expertise to manage the opportunity sales pursuit throughout the full sales lifecycle. This includes establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordination of all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process, and support for negotiations and closing activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Bring expertise in navigating deals through the sales process and identify key elements required for successful deal pursuits. Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and drive effective collaboration across the deal team, optimizing the use of business development funds and driving compliance with Accenture's sales processes.
- Provide independent confirmation that the steps & elements of a particular pursuit leverage best practices and are aimed at convincing the client, neutralizing competition, addressing 3rd party feedback & gaining Accenture approval.
- Drive development of the overarching workplan across all workstreams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning and legal/contract management.
- Facilitate collaborative decision-making, using real-time reporting of progress of milestones to close, fueling open and transparent communication across Accenture and client stakeholders to ensure mutual alignment and momentum (value + speed) to close.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Develop consistent cadence and communications across the deal team, to enhance unification across Accenture pursuit team, eliminating internal boundaries to help the deal team think holistically to bring the right mix of Accenture solution and assets to enable and effect the best outcome for the client and Accenture.
- Proactively foster good communication and interaction with key stakeholders in the company Key sales service areas may include: Qualification, Win Strategy Development, Pursuit Mobilization, BD Planning and Management, Review and Approval Management, Client Support Services and Pursuit Close Out.
- May manage small teams and/or work efforts.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Proven program and /or sales program management
- Proven to collaborate and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment – internally and with clients
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Skills & Work Experience
Experience in project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
Good to have:
Experience with sales fundamentals and high-level familiarity with concepts such as pipeline management, win probability, competitive positioning, client relationship strategy & financial modeling
Proposal Development or Bid Management experience
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/11/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Social Value Pursuit Writer - Sales & Pricing Performance (S&PP)
Posted 8 days ago
Bid Writer - Health & Public Sector
Posted 20 days ago
United Kingdom London
S&PP Business Partner Associate - S&C Networks
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.