Cloud Data and Analytics Solution Architect
Career Level: Manager /Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, and is a recognized leader in data, cloud transformation and managed services. Accenture has created a new structure called “Cloud First” with the stated aim of hyper-growth across cloud technologies and services and is currently searching for key individuals to drive this business.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
·How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
·How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
·The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
·How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Cloud Data and Analytics Solution Architect, you will:
- Own the end to end solution for Accenture’s large transformational and managed service contracts for cloud data and analytics
- Own the full scope from migration to run scope, including all key service elements, e.g. cloud architecture design, app and infra management, migration, network, workplace, security.
- Architect a compelling and commercially competitive solution with a key focus on cloud (Public, private & hybrid) which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Lead the solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition, and transformation experts
- Work alongside Sales to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Develop and negotiate contract content to ensure the solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
- Own, manage, and ensure the quality of client-facing content (both oral and written) that presents the solution. This includes proposal material, proposal orals, workshop presentations, due diligence, and Q&A content.
- Build strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Technology Consulting, Application Operations, Security) to ensure holistic solutions, transition, and delivery
- Own and manage the solution and delivery approvals process, including Accenture’s Senior global management
- Ensure solution is transitioned successfully into the delivery
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling data and analytics
- Robust Public Cloud services understanding, ideally key public cloud provider certifications
- Experience in complex solution team management
- Experience in architecting significant data and analytics and cloud solutions
- Experience in the following:
- Enterprise Data platforms
- Data platform architecture & roadmap
- Cloud data engineering to implement data supply chain
- Managed services for data applications
- Data governance & data management
- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level
- Extensive client / customer service management skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Set yourself apart:
- Cloud provider certification
- Delivery or hands on background
·Knowledge of data and analytics challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Azure Solution Architect
Posted 19 days ago
Kinaxis Solution Architect
Posted 20 days ago
United Kingdom London
SAP Consultant - Life Science Industry
Posted 20 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.