Job Title: Property and Space Specialist – V&A
Career Level 9 - Specialist
Salary - depending on experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Workplace Services is part of a group of 200+ professionals across the UKI providing deep knowledge and specialisation on all aspects of Workplace Solutions such as commercial, projects, business services, risk, health and safety, homeworking, space management, technology enablement and infrastructure, V&As and Finance.
We aim to deliver space strategy across the UKI campus to achieve provision of space in line with business requirement and effective utilization in target range. To deliver property and space services related to analysis and reporting of space utilisation and working in conjunction with the global Corporate Real Estate Transaction and Business Partner organisation.
Our aim is to:
- Operate in a fully collaborative environment across all teams, markets and services
- Viewed by all as essential for all local delivery and initiatives
- Continuously improve day to day process to leverage optimisation
You will be part of the wider Accenture Workplace Solutions organization, reporting into the Property & Space Management CL8 and you will interact with the Projects & V&A CL7 as well as the overall AWS Snr Management Team.
You will help manage the due diligence process for V&A activity including property strategy decisions, AP58 and lease activity. As part of the wider Projects and Space team you may also support with V&A PMI integration as well as getting involved with property and space management across UK and Ireland with the aim of proactively and reactively delivering exceptional customer service and project implementation.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn to:
- Understand the requirements of the V&A due diligence process and its impact on the wider needs of the business, local property strategy and property integration
- Understand the needs of the business and overall property and space management strategy, how it is changing and the effects on the teams locally
- Delivery of space provision, allocation and utilisation to meet the ever-changing needs of the business
- The delivery of both local and global initiatives supporting operational management services to customers
- Review programme deliverables to ensure they are executed efficiently, effectively and are relevant to overall objective and stakeholders
- Day to day customer relationships across the business
- The measurement, reporting and management of service quality
- Responsible for the management of suppliers who support the delivery of property and space management services
As a Specialist, you will:
- Act as a liaison point for the Global CRE team in the management of leases to ensure all critical contract dates are observed and dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide senior management with timely information regarding the property portfolio and current transaction activity
- Responsible for the collation and presentation of monthly finance analysis to ensure timely and accurate submission
- Responsible for ensuring that additional payments, financial planning, forecasting and spend control comply with Accenture’s procurement and payment policies
- Establish detailed budget requirements and reforecast regularly to reflect changing needs
- Assess and mitigate risk across assigned service lines as required
- Understand legal and H&S obligations and manage and follow any associated local and global processes
- Responsible for accurate production and reporting of monthly service metrics
- Act as the liaison point across multiple AWS teams, suppliers, and stakeholders to meet customer requirements
- Build relationships and networks globally, share best practice and innovation
- Continuously analyses and reports on existing space utilization to aid development of long-term strategic space strategy
- Adopt a proactive approach to day to day planning, drive out and deliver actions from space reporting (eg. Cure/census) to ensure the deliverables are met to achieve agreed metrics (OLAs/SLAs)
- Work closely with Technology partners to understand technology implications on space strategy
- Optimize supplier expertise and resources and drive continuous improvement to provide quality, innovation and efficiency
- Responsible for maintaining and delivering overall Homeworking provision, reviewing, and implementing relevant processes across multiple teams
"International Candidates will be considered"
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Commercial Awareness
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Financial and Budget Management
- Health & Safety
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Initiative & Innovation
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities within challenging timelines.
- Proven history of delivery in a fast-paced environment with many and conflicting priorities.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.