Salary: Dependent on Experience + Excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will be working on a wide variety of Geographic Services projects from inception to completion. Our team project manages changes and service improvements ranging from implementing the latest technology products in our existing offices, new office fit outs and integrating acquired companies.
As a specialist you will
You will be developing project briefs with senior stakeholders and will be involved in all aspects of project management including creating timelines, assigning resources and developing, monitoring and adjusting the budget for the life cycle of the project. You will have a high level of communication with stakeholders and customers and will be updating on project progress, issues and key risks, and ensuring your projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining project documentation throughout the project lifecycle, including project plans, status reports and presentations.
"International Candidates will be considered"
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience of project management is essential
- Experience of managing, supervising or delivering through a group of people or other
- Experience of working in an SLA driven environment
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Communication skills of a very high standard with the ability to interact and earn the respect of individuals at all levels and on occasion, in high pressure environments
- The ability to work autonomously on own initiative either independently or as part of a team
- A quick thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and an aptitude for creativity or the ability to adapt as required
- Confident, determined and assured demeanor, especially in high pressure or critical situations
- Documentation and written skills of a very high standard
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven high performer, consistently delivering on commitments
- Ability to make balanced, considered decisions or recommendations
- Strong team player
Desirable but not essential:
· Experience of working for a blue-chip company
· Experience in a large-scale project environment
· Experience of working with suppliers (internal and external)
· Training and experience in project management principles and an understanding/accreditation of PRINCE2/AGILE and/or Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM) is preferred.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.