Role: Technology Delivery Lead
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Recruiting: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge
We believe in diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too..
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading System Integrators and a key supplier of Technical and Business Solutions to the UK’s leading Energy and Utility companies. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with our Energy and Utilities clients to help them implement technology solutions to meet their business challenges/needs.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives with shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to comprehensive training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. As part of our distributed team, you'll be working with ground breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills.
In our team you will learn how to:
- Work with our global delivery network, to lead sophisticated and large-scale technology projects.
- Implement large scale Business Transformations across key UK Energy and Utilities clients, supporting end to end Business Transformations rather than technical solutions to point business challenges.
- Provide solutions to real world problems being faced in the Energy and Utilities Industries, working at the forefront of the most topical areas within the Industry.
As a Technology Delivery Lead, we would like you to:
- Hold overall accountability of technology delivery programs; build and manage the client relationship through high quality, value added delivery outcomes.
- Lead workstreams in the end to end delivery of complex program and market leading platforms/products utilising a range of delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile). Achieve a successful outcome, on-time and within budget.
- Articulate the overall goals of a project, platform or product roadmap and establish teams, processes, and structures to help meet these end goals.
- Work closely with our clients to align their expectations with our delivery assumptions and plans.
- Develop and manage the end to end delivery plans, whilst effectively managing risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies, mitigating where feasible.
- Help client business owners navigate complex subject matters, by breaking technical documentation, landscapes, or topical areas down into manageable blocks of easily digestible information.
- Provide specialist advice and or your experience on/within the utilities sector to help define, design, build, test and deploy leading solutions, that add value to our clients and their ecosystems.
- Generate pipeline opportunities through strong relationships and clear articulation of Accenture’s differentiated value proposition to clients.
- Be comfortable in executing delivery across various methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall.
- Maintain your knowledge and experience of the latest technology trends and apply these in your day to day operations.
We are looking for experience in the following skills and areas:
- Experience within the Energy, Chemical’s or Utilities sector is preferred.
- Implementation experience from one or more large business transformation programs (ERP or CRM) that demonstrates your successful management of all or specific phases (design, built, test, deploy) of the delivery lifecycle.
- An ability to communicate effectively to both deeply technical development teams as well as non-technical staff up to C-Suite level.
- Excellent written & verbal communicators who can bring people from a diverse group of backgrounds together to form motivated, hardworking, self-organising engineering teams with positive relationships.
- First-hand experience in using different delivery methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall.
- Strong organisational skills managing multiple workstreams and contending priorities simultaneously, including risk, issue, assumptions, and decision management/mitigation.
- Sound track record of handling large teams and leading a workstream of dedicated resources.
- Experience in leading projects embracing the latest ‘Cloud Technologies’ (e.g. AWS, Azure) or ‘SaaS offerings’ (e.g. Salesforce).
Set yourself apart:
- Proficiency in managing sophisticated deliveries coordinating with more than one supplier with multiple dependencies and work plans.
- Demonstrate a passion for encouraging an upbeat, collaborative and empowering culture across large programme teams in complex partner landscapes
- Cloud/Industry and Programme Management certifications and credentials
- Demonstrate a strong Technical and Emotional Quotient
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
CDP (Customer Data Platform) Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
SAP SuccessFactors Integration Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.