Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions Specialist
Location: London (flexible)
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a team:
Accenture have recently launched the Adobe Business Group (ABG) globally; a focused executive-level effort between Adobe and Accenture, to turbo-charge our joint business, and deliver outstanding customer experiences for our clients. You will be part of an exciting environment -- in our first year as ABG, as we have the energy and pace of a start-up, merged with the stability of a well-established Adobe capability (Accenture have been delivering Adobe work since 2001).
ABG UKI is looking to expand their team. We are looking for an experienced leader who can work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise our Adobe proposition to meet a client’s customer experience asks – in particular, helping to stitch together solutions in a multi-platform landscape. You will also be responsible for developing and evolving offerings and solutions based on Adobe’s leading marketing, commerce and digital solutions, products and technologies, and looking at how you can help accelerate client ambitions. It is key that you understand how Adobe technologies play with other platforms (eg Pega, Salesforce, SAP Hybris, GCP, others).
- Technical SME in helping shape solutions for clients using the Adobe experience cloud capabilities.
- Ability to shape architecture and integration blueprint design of different Adobe products.
- Define a technical solution for client's business problems, estimate and formulate a delivery approach
- Support platform leads in building Adobe Technical Architecture capability.
- Bring in relevant industry insights and experience to guide client conversations on “what good looks like” and be able to provide view on “Best in-class vs “Best in-suite” with respect to a client’s challenges.
- Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is" / "to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution roadmap & development.
- Provide subject matter expertise in client presentations and ability to influence decision making.
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience in digital technology, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies.
- Experience working with a highly matrixed business environment, requiring deep navigation skills.
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations for global solutions
- Proven credential in designing and delivering large scale, complex content & marketing platforms.
- Previous track record of upskilling, coaching and growing capability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
What’s in it for you
Our digital professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Analytics and Data Insight Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Spark44 -Digital Team Lead 12 Month FTC
Posted 8 days ago
United Kingdom London
Intelligent Products and Platforms Engineer
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.