Job Role: Customer Operating Model Design Consultant
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Customer Sales & Service (CS&S)
Our purpose is to champion the customer, driving customer centric strategies that put customers at the heart of businesses growth agenda.
The CS&S practice sits within our Strategy and Consulting business, spanning Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology. In CS&S, we help clients grow and defend themselves in an era of Digital Disruption, including:
- Moving organisations to customer-centric operating models, assessing and shaping their ability to provide market leading customer experiences by analysing and re-designing their sales, servicing and marketing capabilities
- Defining and quantifying the value case for transforming front-office functions considering rapidly evolving customer expectations
- Clearly communicating the vision and value case to senior executives to help drive investment into customer-centric transformation
- Blending physical and digital engagement models to give customers a seamless service model, re-defining the role of front-office staff in a customer-centric operating model
- Utilising the power of customer data to help organisations improve the experiences of customers and colleagues
- Leveraging our relationships with alliance partners to identify opportunities to optimise end to end solutions for our customers (eg. AWS, Microsoft)
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with groundbreaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- To deepen your specialist knowledge in areas such as Customer Experience & Growth Strategy, Functional Operating Model Design, Front-office Capability Design and Business/Value Casing
- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create disruptive strategies to help organisations drive their customer growth agenda
- Shape solutions around the latest trends in customer experience and data from a customer, colleague and operations perspective
- Understand how to shape transformational solutions for clients who are looking to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network / Innovation Architecture with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients and help to influence the customer agenda of the largest brands in the UK
In this role you will:
- Operate at the edge of Strategy and Transformation, helping to design and architect large-scale transformational programmes for clients, leveraging best-in-class technologies to delight their customers and create meaningful relationships and interactions
- Bring strategic thinking, complex problem-solving abilities and excellent client communication skills to identify new innovative ways to apply skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Collaborate globally with Accenture’s Global Network to add further value and enhance delivery
- Contribute to the CS&S Practice with extracurricular activities, including developing Thought Leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Undergo regular training to remain at the forefront of emerging trends and technologies
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of customer sales and servicing trends.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more the following areas:
- ‘Multi-channel’ experience of future-state customer propositions, covering both the sales and service lifecycles, across various channels (eg. in store/branch, online, mobile, customer contact (telephony, webchat, etc)
- Defining and shaping large scale customer transformation, specifically defining transformation objectives & KPI’s and the framework to meet them
- Assessing and establishing customer focused functional operating models, connecting enterprise operating models with the front-office
- Customer Value Management and mobilisation of customer-oriented programmes
- Advanced CX Measurement including Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and sentiment analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams in complex strategy/consulting engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- The use of new data sets, new modelling and AI techniques and bring in behavioral science to help our clients improve marketing and selling activities
- Defining brand strategies and new propositions/business models
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience developing innovative growth propositions internally or for clients
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops. Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner with groups ranging from board rooms to business unit leads
- Comfort with the quantitative skills required to develop financial/operational models and supervise data analysis
- A demonstrated ability to work in a flexible and varied environment, adapting to change at speed
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/21
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Management Consulting Manager (Telecoms & Media Industries)
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Telecoms & Media industries)
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Growth Marketing Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.