Job Role: ServiceNow Sales Lead
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience)
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture recently launched the Accenture ServiceNow Business Group, a unique partnership with CEO commitment and joint investment to help our clients transform leveraging ServiceNow technology. The ServiceNow Sales Lead will work as part of the Accenture ServiceNow Business Group leadership and practitioners as well as other industry sales teams. The ServiceNow Sales Lead will be on point to lead the sale of large and complex ServiceNow opportunities at Accenture in the UK and Ireland across a variety of different industries. We work with many major clients across market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting time to be joining the Accenture ServiceNow Business Group as we expand our capability in UKI and globally, within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion. ServiceNow is a key platform and partnership within Accenture’s recently launched Cloud First organisation, which helps clients to transform their businesses and launch new products & services leveraging cloud technologies.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific ServiceNow area or across a range of Accenture’s ServiceNow offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Effectively engage with ServiceNow to secure their support & collaborating in closing deals
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Participate as Sales Capture Lead role on MMS (our internal CRM system) from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Deep experience and understanding of ServiceNow products and solutions.
- Relationships with ServiceNow industry leads in UKI/Global market.
- Experience in one or more industries i.e.
- Communication, Media & Technology
- Health & Public Sector
- Financial Services
- Hands on experience in solutioning and/or programme delivery of ServiceNow products, in one or multiple functions i.e.
- Customer Service and Operations
- HR / Employee Experience
- Security and Group Risk Control
- Other applicable industry-specific functions
- Originating sales and relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
- Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
- Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- We have several roles open and experience in some specific industries would be helpful, but not essential, as examples, Utilities, Energy, Financial Services, Industrial and Distribution.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated
What’s in it for you
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 01/01/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.