Job Title: Customer Data Platforms Manager
Career Level: 7- Manager
Salary: Competitive salary and package (dependent on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet. We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
The use of terms such as “digital revolution” and “digital business transformation” get overused. Ultimately our purpose is to deliver real business growth through transforming customer experiences. We do this by stitching together design strategy, new products and services, communications and engagement, and digital platforms and operations:
We’re recruiting digital leaders who want to be at the forefront of Accenture Interactive. Our unique digital capabilities and the way we innovate, design, collaborate and deliver value to clients globally, provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career.
We have been recognised by eConsultancy as the #1 Digital Agency in both 2017 and 2018 and DADI Awards Agency of the Year 2018. Additionally, Accenture interactive UK includes Fjord, a leader in service design; and Karmarama, one of the UK’s largest brand, advertising and digital communications agencies renowned for blending creativity, digital and data to develop campaigns that help brands better engage with consumers. We also work with our clients’ agencies and market leading digital technologies.
Some examples of what we do:
- Develop innovative digital propositions and business models using new and existing technologies.
- Research customer needs and gain insights from data and trends to design highly relevant experiences that delight customers. Then deliver them, using the latest technologies, to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
- Create cut-through advertising to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
- Build, deploy and scale marketing, sales, commerce and service technology solutions that reduce business complexity and cost
- Help optimise and transform business processes and technologies across a wide range of areas including: marketing clouds, campaign management, programmatic media buying/selling, customer data management and analytics, content management, eCommerce, marketing and media optimization and marketing operations, sales and service.
The opportunity for you
As an martech whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of omni-channel solutions. If you have experience combining strategy, data, and technology to deliver success, we’d like to meet you.
As a Customer Data Platforms Manager you will:
- Lead design and development of client strategies around cross-channel sales, service and marketing solutions – with focus on driving service engagement and interaction.
- Drive digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions.
- Manage business requirements, project ideation and contribute to solution plan definition.
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget.
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities.
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools.
- Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their customer sales, service & marketing propositions.
- Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solution.
- Focus on planning integrations and data pipelines.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Progressive leadership experience in a top-tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies.
- Experience working with a highly matrixed business environment, requiring deep navigation skills
- Experience leading the successful delivery of marketing technology projects, with a deep understanding of data
- Experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the following capabilities: Customer data platforms, analytic models, marketing platforms, personalisation platforms, and media activation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Set yourself apart:
- Hands on experience with CDPs (Adobe Experience Platform, Microsoft D365 Customer Insights, Oracle CX Unity, Salesforce c360 Audiences, Redpoint Global, Reltio, Amperity, ActionIQ, Segment, Lytics, BlueConic, Agilone)
- Hands on experience with marketing technology (SFMC, Adobe marketing cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud)
- Conceptualising, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with targeted platform a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of data such as MDM, data governance, data profiling, modeling, machine learning runtimes
- Experience with multi-country rollouts
- Strong understanding of PII/HIPAA/GDPR/CCPA regulation requirements
- Hands on experience with large scale data migration efforts
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
Your base location will be London, although this role may require travel to client sites located within UK & Ireland, Europe and Middle East/Africa. Therefore you must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of your time. Experience of working as part of multi functional teams for sales, client management and delivery is beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
Our digital professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Birmingham
MuleSoft Integration and Platform Architect - Birmingham
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Project Manager for Technology Delivery - Bristol
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Salesforce Vlocity Developer - Birmingham
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.