Job Role: Capital Markets Consulting Manager
Location: London; UK Travel up to 100%
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture’s Capital Markets Practice UK
Our practice supports Capital Markets clients in developing the scalability and agility to facilitate these business strategies through data-centric workforce and technology transformation. The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate with the ecosystem, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We bring together a global network of highly skilled practitioners and management consultants, and we are seeking motivated and experienced practitioners in various Capital Markets disciplines, which supports the growth of our practice and reflects the growing client demand and market focus. If you have skills and experience in any of the following focus areas, apply to join Accenture today:
- Intelligent Operations - Our capabilities span all aspects of the following functions: Client Operations (including Compliance), Post Trade Operations, Enterprise Operations, Utility and Cross Value Chain Operations
- Restructuring - Our capabilities span Business and Operating Models, Legal Entity Optimisation and Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) activity
- Cloud and Modern Engineering - Our capabilities span the end to end business change through the application of Cloud computing and migration from legacy mainframe infrastructure
- Wealth & Asset Management - We deliver consulting engagements to address our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines such as Operating Model Transformation, Emerging Products and Services, Analytics and Big Data, Core Systems Transformation, Risk & Regulatory, Compliance, Cost Efficiency and Enterprise Agility
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. You’ll join our project teams and lead delivery solving the most complex and exciting client challenges today.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As an Accenture Capital Markets Consulting Manager you will:
- Deliver client change and transformation through implementation of projects for our Capital Markets clients
- Build trusted relationships with client and Accenture teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Support building out Accenture’s Thought leadership
- Lead teams and support development of Accenture’s Capital Markets practice through people development and mentoring of more junior team members
- Develop and identify sales opportunities that are aligned with client agendas, creating value-driven sales propositions
We are looking for experience in one or more the following focus areas:
- Process and target operating design, process mining and mapping
- Business, Technical and Data Analysis
- Programme Management and delivery – including Prince, PMP & Agile Delivery methodologies
- Financial Services experience
- Business model assessment, design & implementation
- Legal entity strategy, assessment & implementation
- M&A strategy, diligence, plan & execute divestment
Cloud and Modern Engineering
- DevSecOps & Agile ways of working
- Capital Markets private and public cloud experience
- Complex application stacks in a regulated industry
- Cloud architecture, infrastructure & applications
- Data governance, analysis and transformation
- Designing data led solutions
- Value realization through cloud and engineering transformation
Wealth & Asset Management
- Knowledge and a personal viewpoint on key trends in AM and Wm
- Front to back operating model, emerging products, and services
- Operating model design and implementation experience
- Risk & regulation, investor needs, investor lifecycle, and products and services
- Familiarity with at least some of the core technology platforms in use in the industry (e.g. Aladdin, Charles River, SimCorp, Avaloq, Investcloud, IRESS)
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to successfully build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Mastery of problem solving and solutioning
- Strong Academic Background, to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Capital Markets’ ecosystem, key trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in delivering Operational change and transformation
- Experience in the Investment Banking industry, including an understanding of Front, Middle and Back office processes, and a high-level understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment with excellent client relationship/interpersonal skill, strong written and verbal communication skills and a strong professional presence. This should include excellent written (structured documents, presentations) and verbal communication skills (facilitation of meetings, presentation of materials)
- Well-developed analytical skills including ability to work with poorly defined problems, provide clarity to complex issues or situations and synthesise large amounts of information and highlight salient points
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a highly competitive salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Growth Marketing Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Client Account Director (Sales)
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Analytics & Optimisation Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.