Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
As a team:
Accenture’s goal is to help our clients understand today’s business requirements and apply tomorrow’s solutions to meet them. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for co-creating & expanding on client’s requirement and translating those to the technical design and implementation plan of complex, scalable and robust solutions. You will represent technology and delivery in the bid team, play a key role in setting-up delivery for success and provide our clients with the technology expertise and leadership to make their business ambitions a digital reality.
Do your colleagues look to you because of you could play at the intersection of technical, delivery and business that enables you to create market leading solutions? Are you a client facing individual who is passionate about understanding client’s value case, take pride in building solution design by integrating different components, enthusiastic about explaining this in simple language to a senior client stakeholder and thrives in a fast-paced environment constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible? If you are, and you want to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, solving some of the hardest problems for the world’s largest companies, we’d love to meet you.
We are building a community of Architects capable of shaping the design of our largest and more crucial programmes. This community is equally comfortable explaining complex solution design for the C-Suite and the media, as well as collaborate with other teams with a wide variety of functional, industry and technology skills to gain support for adapting to changing requirements. Hands-on technical experience and ability to experiment with various cloud and industrial solutions is essential.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and leverage new/existing relationships with potential buyers in the market/market unit
- Identify specific consulting sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients
- Originate large traditional engineering digitization and transformation sales opportunities through consultation
- Help develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value, growth and profitable sales – bring the best of One Accenture to our clients to deliver projects that combine IX, Security, Cloud First, AI and Industry
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Accenture as a premium brand in engineering consulting
- Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win.
- Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with value propositions and deliverability
Preferred Skills & Experiences
- Strong knowledge of traditional (mechanical, electrical, systems) engineering processes and tools across the value chain
- Strong experience of delivering engineering PLM tools across Siemens, Dassault, or PTC in transformational initiatives (versus pure SI)
- Ability to design op and delivery models associated with traditional product engineering organizations through the use of Digital Technologies
- Ability to design value / business cases associated with engineering transformation initiatives through the use of Digital Technologies
- Ability to design and execute delivery methodologies around large programs that can unlock value from Digital Thread / Twin initiatives across the value chain
- Ability to clearly explain to traditional engineering leaders the benefits of Cloud and other modern engineering tools
- Knowledge of key focus industries such as A&D, Industrials, Automotive (HT optional)
- Has a strong point of view on the barriers to transformation in engineering and how these barriers can be removed
- Background in 2 of the following would be ideal, PLM/CAD, Cloud Infrastructure, AI
Key Leadership Characteristics
- Build Head of Engineering client relationships, using expertise and influence to generate opportunities
- Ability to run large transformational programs around traditional engineering, combining process change with solution development
- Work across networks and ecosystem's, fostering collaboration and building high performing teams and drive integrated value to the client
- Leverage deep engineering and/or production development expertise with the ability to articulate through compelling story telling. This includes credibility with the R&D organization of our clients based on experience in both industry as well as consulting/delivery in R&D and engineering disciplines
- Participate materially in offering strategy and planning and provide feedback from market activities to help evolve
- Grow the next generation of engineering consulting leaders with a strong mix of traditional engineering know-how with digital technologies
- Ensure that Cloud-Powered Engineering value propositions proposed to clients combine strategic thinking (top down value prop) with TQ in the space of Engineering in order to reduce the impacts of commoditized buying
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
MACH eCommerce Tech Lead / Solution Architect
Business & Technology Integration
United Kingdom London
OMS Technology Consulting
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Pre-Sales Industry Solution Architect - HiTech
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.