WHY WE ARE HERE
Bow & Arrow is a growth consultancy. We identify disruptive strategies and combine this with commercial and creative firepower to deliver high-impact products and services in market. Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to combine world-class innovation with cutting-edge implementation and create tangible impact with some of the biggest brands in the world. We have a team of 50 people in London comprising of strategists and creatives, you can hear more about who we are and what we do on our site.
Bow & Arrow exists for our clients and is made up of a number of tightly knit, flexible start-up teams. Within that there are two core teams that are experts in our professional disciplines - creative and strategy. As a Strategy Lead (SL) you are entrusted with the delivery of workstreams within large projects or smaller projects in entirety, confident to independently drive the strategic direction and create world class outputs.
As a Strategy Lead you will be:
- Bringing the B&A mindset in combination with relevant experience and skillsets to drive the project forward - keeping us to time and delivering work to the highest possible standard
- Responsible for the overall strategic rigour of the work, combining commercial and creative thinking to develop a sharp and compelling story for the client
- Working closely with your project team, forming strong relationships and collaborating constantly with your Creative Lead counterparts
- Setting clear direction for Strategists and Interns on deliverables and project timelines, running project team meetings such as start of day (SOD) and end of week (EOW)
- Owning the relationships with day-to-day client contacts and comfortably leading client interactions - presenting key deliverables and leading client meetings. You’ll need to know your client's business inside out and bring broader industry or sector context to the project and team
- Using your expertise to proactively advise the Senior Strategy Lead or Client Lead on project direction and ways to keep improving how we work with the client
- Responsible for some elements of the commercial delivery of the project - budgets, third party management and flagging risks as well as identifying opportunities within the client and project for onsell
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An absolute must have in every candidate is that they live and truly believe our values of being driven, fearless, striving for better and being generous in all that we do
- We look for people with a growth mindset who thrive working at pace with new and complex problems. You’ll love working autonomously as a team, be skilled at navigating ambiguity and adept at challenging your client to think differently
- As a Strategy Lead you’ll need experience working in a relevant industry or role, including ideation, proposition development, project management and building stellar client relationships
- You’ll need to be confident leading a complex workstreams and managing a lean, highly collaborative and flexible team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.