We identify disruptive strategies and combine this with commercial and creative firepower to deliver high-impact products and services in market. Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to combine world-class innovation with cutting-edge implementation and create tangible impact with some of the biggest brands in the world. We have a team of 50 people in London comprising of strategists and creatives, you can hear more about who we are and what we do on our site.
About the role
As a Strategist you form the crucial core of the project team and are the engine room of the business supporting Strategy Leads and Senior Strategy Leads. You are here to run individual work-streams and inject fresh energy, proactivity and impact into the journey. You’ll have an understanding of the project and its challenges (e.g. understand where the projects fits into the client's bigger picture). Some of the key parts of the role are:
- Developing a deep understanding of your client - the challenges they face, the market they operate in and everything else in between
- Building a strong relationship with junior members of the client team
- Contributing to planning, preparation and facilitation of working sessions - both internal swarms and external client workshops and presentations
- Carrying out both primary research (e.g. interviews, mystery shopping, customer testing) and deep market research and analysis (e.g. commercial analysis)
- Working closely with our creative team to help build the story and create decks and other materials needed for client meetings and pitches
- Own the creation of project deliverables (e.g. case studies, strategy review
- Present your work and elements of presentations with confidence and clarity
- Working out logistics with third parties to support project delivery (e.g. research, travel, freelancers)
In this role you’ll be responsible for driving your own development, not waiting to be asked and proactively seeking out ways to push the standard of the work. You’ll have a wider impact outside of your project teams by helping to support our Strategy Interns and sharing your own unique skills and talents with the team here to keep evolving our culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.