Digital Transformation Leader (Salesforce Sales Lead)
Salary: £88,000 - £119,000 (dependent on skills and experiences) plus excellent benefits
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
If you are super passionate about Salesforce, we want to talk with you. If you are an expert at developing business, we want to meet you! If you relish delivering business, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!!
As a Digital Transformation Leader (Salesforce Sales Lead), you will:
- Work across Accenture Interactive and with clients to develop transformative solutions that deliver growth, digitisation and better customer experiences for customers, colleagues and communities powered by the Salesforce platform.
- Join a high growth area of Accenture at the forefront of customer experience transformation. Projects are exciting and the opportunities to learn are significant and varied. All of this while at the same time working with great people in the Interactive community.
- Be a thought leader in Digital Industry challenges and Salesforce. Use this skill to engage clients as part of the business development process to identify and sell Salesforce powered transformation
- Bring innovation to our clients by leveraging multi-cloud (sales, service, marketing cloud) to transform experiences, create new service, pivot business models and launch new ventures
- Work with Accenture Interactive leadership to build strategies around targeting and developing Salesforce opportunities. Bring energy, innovation, and Salesforce platform knowledge to mix with leading creative design, content, data and consulting services.
- Be an active part in the pre-sales client engagement process e.g. lead proposal engagement, ensure the correct bid team are in place and help shape solutions that are value and experience focused
- Collaborate with the relevant areas of Accenture to ensure Sales and Business development activity are aligned so the most impactful POV on Salesforce transformations is provided to the client.
- Work with the client account team and operations to support Accenture side pre-sales activities.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Progressive leadership experience in a top-tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst partners at the field level with a focus on interactive marketing technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and the ecosystem
- Experience in shaping and selling transformative, Salesforce based projects that deliver growth, digitisation and better customer experiences
- Experience working with a highly matrixed business environment, requiring deep navigation skills
- Experience managing external client projects acting as a trusted advisor and consultant
- Experience working and selling to Fortune 500 clients
- Experience selling large, integrated marketing, commerce, sales and service solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/05/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
North America Oracle CPQ Practice Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
USA TN - Nashville
Technology Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.