Salesforce: Technical Leads, Technical Consultants, Developers and DevOps Specialists
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
- How Salesforce can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
- How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
- How to work with experts in Salesforce and other platforms technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer success.
As a Salesforce Practitioner in Accenture, you will
- Understand our clients’ needs and participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture and client team, defining, designing, delivering and deploying leading Salesforce based solutions to our clients
- Develop your Leadership and consulting skills whilst delivering Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Hands-on experience designing, building and delivering integrated solutions based on Salesforce clouds and/or leading Salesforce ecosystem products
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certified progressing towards Application Architect and/or System Architect certification
- Proven ability to participate in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Experience within project settings of collaborating with others to validate, elaborate and clarify requirements
- Ability to identify and select Salesforce technical solutions addressing requirements
- Proven experience in collaborative solution design, proposing, validating and refining designs based on feedback
- Hands-on Salesforce solution development with extensive proven knowledge and experience across both advanced declarative configuration and programmatic development
- Experience contributing to testing and assurance activities including unit testing, defect investigation and resolution, and participating in end to end and acceptance testing
- Experience with technical deployments and modern engineering practices and tooling such as DevOps and test automation
- Proficiency in DevOps CI/CD processes, and for Tech Leads and DevOps specialists proven expertise in defining, implementing and championing advanced DevOps pipelines and processes applying leading practices and technologies
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Set yourself apart:
- Advanced Salesforce development proficiency encompassing platform technologies such as Lightning Web Components (LWC), DX or Heroku
- Direct client-facing Salesforce delivery experience
- Salesforce Application Architect or System Architect certifications
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience leveraging leading Salesforce industry solutions
- Proven ability to work in an agile manner applying leading methods and techniques such as Design Thinking
- Active Salesforce community participation and contributions
- Evidence of bringing emerging solutions and innovations to deliver value for clients
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of Salesforce developers and architects.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA IL - Chicago
Workday Payroll Consultant - Public Sector
Business & Technology Integration
USA MA - Boston
SAP Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics Advisory Principal Director
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Adobe Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.