Financial Services, Operations Enterprise Architect, Associate Director
Competitive Salary and Package (dependent on experience)
Career Level: Associate Director
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture Operations has more than 145,000 people in over 50 centres globally. It applies intelligence, innovation and deep industry expertise, together with New IT and new skills to drive business value and growth. Accenture operations has annual revenue of over $6bn and growth aspirations to exceed double-digit revenues. Accenture Operations capabilities extend across 40 industries and are grouped around Enterprise Functional Service Offerings, including Intelligent finance operations, Sourcing and procurement, Marketing, Talent and HR, and Industry-specific offerings. Specifically in Financial Services, Accenture Operations offerings are grouped into Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets services. Financial Services also has close links to the Compliance as a Service Enterprise Functional Service Offering.
The Operations Solution Innovation team has over 400 Operations Solution Architects globally and 60+ in Europe including Enterprise Architects, Business Value Architects, Solution Architects and Costing specialists.
The Solution Innovation team plays a pivotal role in the pre-sales journey, working directly with our clients to understand their business problems and define and develop innovative, tangible and deliverable solutions to drive value.
The Solution Innovation team works with SMEs and specialists to construct holistic value-based propositions throughout the sales life-cycle – from early origination and business development through to detailed solutioning design and contracting.
The Accenture Operations Solution Architect is a critically important role, one which is the conduit between sales and service delivery. Accenture Operations is constantly thinking ahead and innovating even before our clients and competitors recognize a need.
To keep Accenture Operations ahead of the curve, our Solution Architects need a unique set of skills required to deliver differentiated, industry-relevant solutions which maximize value and business outcomes for our clients and incorporate the latest thinking on what Accenture Operations can deliver—the best of the past, present, and future.
Our objective is to continuously develop a skilled team of Solution Architects who act as trusted thought leaders in the sales process and who collaborate to drive high value to our clients through innovative
and deliverable solutions that differentiates Accenture Operations in the marketplace. We have also worked have over the last few years to change the perception of the Solution Architect, from being in the back office computing the costing model to being recognized as a leader and a trusted advisor in the end-to-end sales cycle process, who is able to orchestrate the development of the end-to-end, first time right solution, jointly with the client.
The Europe Financial Services Solution Innovation team is looking for a highly experienced Enterprise Architect to join its existing team of c.10 dedicated Solution Architects. The role will cover the four principle Financial Services offerings (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets and Compliance as a Service) with a particular focus on Banking and Insurance.
As an Enterprise Architect, the candidate will focus primarily on managing and developing solutions for complex business process outsourcing:
Driving solutions aligned to the latest innovative business and technology advancements
Creating winnable and deliverables solutions
Solutioning In the New by using leading operational and commercial levers to ensure total value is enabled at all layers of the deal construct.
As an Operations Solution Architect, you will:
- Development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximise Accenture’s competitive position in the BPO space
- Setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the Sales lead
- Articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands
- Ensuring alignment of the solution to the customer’s buying criteria
- Collaborate with other architects from Accenture’s BPO organization, including delivery, mobilization, technology etc., to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities and produce a coherent solution
- Relationship management with customers and partners at all levels of their organisations
- Accountability for the costs associated with the proposed solution and the capture of these within a cost model
- Leading the internal Solution and Delivery approval processes, ensuring appropriate briefings and stakeholder management activities have been undertaken in advance of formal approval gates
- In addition, the post holder will be expected to
- Sponsor/lead initiatives to deploy new innovative capabilities across Accenture’s SI and BPO organization
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
Business Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of working as a BPO solution/enterprise architect leading complex, multi-tower and high value solution development opportunities particularly within the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience of working within a variety of Financial Services offerings such as core banking, credit services and P&C insurance, and compliance.
- Proven contribution to successful sales opportunities.
- Ability to write concisely and positively to sell the benefits of a solution.
- Experience of developing innovative solutions using relevant transformative technologies
- Experience of managing client relationships to develop long term business partnerships.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Achievement of high standards of quality.
- Previous customer engagement and contract negotiation experience.
Personal Skills and Competences:
- Willing to take ownership and be proactive in displaying a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Flexible working style with high degree of independence and hands-on approach.
- Well organised, disciplined and deadline focused.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills in a virtual team environment.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Strong Customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm and resilient in adverse circumstances.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/06/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA NY - New York
Operations Manager - ?What If! Innovation
Posted 1 day ago
Interactive Solution Architect, Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Adobe Campaign/Marketo Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.