Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a GCP Data Engineer, you will:
Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies.
Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements.
Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy.
Mentor and upskill fellow group members.
Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups.
- Experience architecting data solutions on Google Cloud Platform (e.g. Big Data Projects, AI, Data Migrations, BI, etc.).
- Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Experience working in a client-facing / consulting environment to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- Hands on experience working with Google Data Products (e.g. BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc).
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability in delivering high-quality deliverables to tight timescales.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.