Marketing Engagement Lead
Salary: £88,000 - £119,000 (dependant on skills and experiences) plus excellent benefits
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers marketing solutions. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive up marketing effectiveness and efficiencies from strategy through to activation. You will be using your expertise in the multi-channel marketing domain to help clients design and build multi-channel customer journeys aimed at activation with a strong focus on impactful creative/content and targeted data requirements at each touch point of the journey.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to content and marketing challenges to support our clients across each stage of the content and marketing cycle – strategy, planning, content creation, content production, distribution, activation, content management, as well as measurement optimisation & analytics
- Work with the wider marketing domain capability in areas related to CRO, growth marketing (Paid), content and marketing analytics
As a Marketing Engagement Lead, you will:
- Lead digital programmes of work in the marketing domain (campaign, journey and content specialists)
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of global multi-channel campaigns and advise clients on the optimal ways of working across each stage of the content and marketing cycle
- Advise clients on content and marketing effectiveness, optimisation and efficiency across the campaign chain
- Design and build multi-channel marketing/CRM campaigns for activation purposes (strategy & planning)
- Help clients become more effective in their content, marketing and CRM campaigns with a strong focus on understanding the customer (segment), content optimisation and highly targeted data for activating marketing/CRM campaigns
- Manage and coordinate the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns and advising clients on the optimal ways of working across each stage of the marketing cycle
- Liaise with key activation/delivery teams to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and with the desired outcome
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to apply insights from this to optimise campaigns and advise the client on opportunities/actions for optimisation (effectiveness and efficiency).
- Manage large teams – onshore, nearshore and offshore – providing line management, pastoral care, growth and development to our teams.
- Deliver profitable projects, whilst ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Be responsible for bringing in new clients and helping with business development activities to sell content and marketing projects.
- Help grow content and marketing capabilities by supporting with recruitment, talent development and internal and external PR.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven skills and experience across multi-channel CRM & marketing campaigns (email, web, social, SMS, push etc) and each stage of the marketing cycle
- Ability to define a digital, content and marketing strategy
- A strong understanding of mapping multi-channel customer journeys, with experience in mapping creative/content and data requirements geared towards personalisation (the candidate must be able to provide best practise guidelines to clients in this domain)
- An understanding of the creative/content cycle and familiarity of the application of digital asset management tools such as Adobe Assets (as an example)
- Proven experience in managing the end-to-end orchestration of the delivery of multi-channel campaigns (marketing account/delivery management)
- Experience in advising on content optimisation, Test & Learn techniques/approaches for general campaign optimisation (including how to build and manage an optimisation/Test & Learn Framework)
- General understanding of the application of data, types of data and how to collect requirements for data at each touchpoint of the journey, for activation purposes
- A strong understanding and ability to advise clients on multi-channel personalisation
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools/platforms for campaign activation (e.g Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign etc) and the application of these
- Knowledge of marketing effectiveness measurement, marketing KPIs and metrics
- The candidate must illustrate they have a strong understanding of the full campaign chain, the players involved at each stage, marketing operating models and governance supporting the campaign chain
- Experience managing teams both onshore and offshore
- Experience delivering large-scale, global projects
- Pharma experience preferred
Set yourself apart:
- Illustrating expertise in integrated marketing
- Mastery of designing & planning campaigns geared towards personalisation with a strategic mindset
- Proven history of techniques that deliver tangible client impact through optimisation and driving up effectiveness of marketing/CRM campaigns
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.