Finance Transformation Management Consultant in SAP ERP / EPM
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: £50,000- £61,000
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Within CFO and Enterprise Value, we bring distinctive capabilities serving the CFO priorities to increase enterprise value and steward the digitalization of the entire enterprise. We help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from front line finance, next generation business planning, value based management, treasury & working capital, dynamic managerial accounting - to credit, market, liquidity or operational risk perspective and regulatory compliance.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries, whilst referencing past deliveries of end to end SAP Finance implementations
- Gain experience across a variety of challenging scenarios addressing customer problems such as business transformation value case and roadmap creation, process optimization or application rationalisation
- How to bring additional value to clients by utilizing Accenture’s Industry-wide best practices and proprietary tools / accelerators
- Gain insight into Accenture’s integrative operating model by working alongside other parts of our company (Technology, Operations, Interactive) to achieve the best outcome for our clients
As a Consultant (SAP Specialist) within CFO-EV, you will:
- Shape strategic roadmaps and solution architecture in challenging and multi-client environments
- Lead the delivery of complex SAP programmes with a finance focus consisting of multiple global teams
- Lead conversations with senior finance stakeholders to understand as-is environment and advise on strategic and tactical roadmap with suitable solutions
- Contribute to the growth of the practice, to business development and pre-sale activities
- Provide expert advice on SAP Finance functionality in relation to the finance processes in scope, advise on industry best practice and transformation opportunities
- Manage the financial performance of portfolio of projects
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Excellent senior stakeholder relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting practices
- Strong SAP Finance skills: SAP FI/CO, S/4 Finance, Central Finance or SAP FSDP
- Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least 3-5 full project lifecycles
- Proven experience in agile delivery methods, change management, test strategy and execution, cutover planning and execution
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Mastery of excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with excellent leadership skills
- Proven history of hands-on delivery in major IT transformation programmes and success in contributing within a team environment
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.