Role: Protective Services Associate Manager
Salary: Up to £62,000 depending on experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Under the supervision of Global Asset Protection’s Managing Director for Global Strategy and Operations, use information from vendors, open source material, and social media data to identify, research, and assess potential threats to Accenture’s employees, operations, facilities, and reputation globally. This position focuses on non-cyber-related threats such as civil unrest and crime, but a general knowledge of cyber actors and threat vectors should inform the analysis.
Disseminate information in written or oral format to business leaders to enable them to make timely and informed critical decisions. Prepare Travel Threat Assessments, Location Threat Assessments (Neighborhood-, City-, or Country-level), Site Threat Assessments, Event Threat Assessments, Tailored Intelligence Products, Daily Incident Assessments or Intelligence Products, Threat Forecasting, Scenario Forecasting, Social Media Monitoring, and Online Exposure Assessments. Assist in preparing alerts for coordination and distribution through Accenture’s mass notification system. Provide intelligence support to crisis managers during incident responses. Track and report metrics around production and deliverables.
- Effective problem-solving
- Great active listening skills
- Rapport building skills
- Excellent customer service
- Able to learn quickly and to multitask; be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to analyze threats and envision potential or real time impact to operations
- Attention to detail, excellent reading and writing abilities, and highly effective communication skills.
- Able to adhere to timelines and deadlines with effective time management skills
- Willingness to take the initiative, organize, prioritize work with little supervision and to work at a high level with no on-site supervision
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in highly stressful situations with changing priorities
- Mediate conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Patient and empathetic
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Must be able to work with and protect highly confidential information
- Research and critical thinking skills for identifying, collecting, and evaluating data in order to draw logical and actionable conclusions
- Strong decision-making ability during emergency situations
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change, change management
- Ability to influence and build strategic vision
- A working knowledge of security principles, concepts, and technologies
- Language Skills: Bilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as political science, international relations, or geographic area studies
- Familiarity with English-language social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Familiarity with analytic tradecraft
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Illustrator and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Earth and Maps
Ability to work non-standard hours, including weekends and holidays as required by breaking events.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 26/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.