Role: Contract Sales Associate Manager
Salary - Competitve plus excellent benefits package
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will support highly complex and high risk deals, including working with Sales and Legal teams to support new opportunities with both new and existing Accenture clients. As part of the Sales team, the Contract Sales Associate Manager interacts closely with the Sales Lead, other Legal teams, solution architect and other stakeholders to negotiate new client contracts and provide governance and compliance advice and support. The CM Sales Associate Manager works across various client groups and service offerings in line with business demands.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Contract Sales Associate Manager, you will:
- Provide commercial and contract support and advice to the sales team
- Undertake / support deal shaping and help to set commercial strategy
- Review solution and commercial proposition and align contract / terms accordingly
- Work with the sales team and Legal to set out the negotiation strategy
- Negotiate and draft / update / review contract and schedules and all other relevant contract documentation (eg NDAs, interim agreements, etc)
- Propose risk mitigation strategies for the account team to help manage high risk areas during delivery
Sales Governance & Compliance
- Provide input and advice for business approvals
- Provide input and advice for opportunity quality assurance reviews and work closely with the Quality Assurance Director through the process
- Support development of and provide input into data protection risk assessment
CM Delivery Mobilisation
- Provide input into the budgeting process early in sales phase, including identifying staffing needs (skills, levels, etc) aligned with the deal
- Support identification and engagement of Contract Management delivery resources
Contract Mobilisation Preparation
- Provide input into the CM Mobilisation Plan, Interim Deliverables/Priorities, Risks & Issues, etc
- Provide input into the contract awareness briefing materials and facilitate initial sessions with account leadership
- Provide interim oversight for a newly signed contract (in collaboration with CM Mobilisation team)
- Provide advice and guidance based on negotiations / sales knowledge
- Facilitate handover of client procurement / commercial relationship, including joint kick-off governance sessions
- Works with other CM Sales & Mobilisation team members to develop and integrate contract management pre-sales, Mobilisation and delivery tools, templates, methods and processes within the team and across engagements
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience;
- Relevant experience with in one or more of Accenture core businesses would be preferred;
- Experience leading teams with good/impactful executive presence;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions; and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Set yourself aprt:
Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 23rd April 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.