Job Role: Sales Capture Associate Director (Networks)
Location: UK (part of the Europe Sales Market Wide team)
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000
Career Level: Associate Director or Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
The Network Sales team contributes to the profitable sales growth of the CMT Network business, developing innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture. They sell medium/large Network deals for major Telecommunications operators, originating and selling value-led transformation programs, delivering change and value for the business through new industry capabilities and technology solutions at our clients.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
• Leading the change and transformation of Accenture clients
• Work in a complex environment where everyone is encouraged to innovate and think creatively
• Leverage on the international network and expertise in the most innovative technologies and solutions for our clients
In this role you will:
• Originate, pursue and sell profitable consulting/engineering/operation opportunities
• Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers/influencers within the client organization(s) to drive business development activities
• Understand the breadth of offerings and thought leadership to bring the best of Accenture through sales and delivery of functional and industry business services solutions
• Engage the wider Accenture Consulting practice to identify and drive value
• Collaborate with Client Account leadership and Network leadership to create sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
• Assist to coordinate all the activities involved in executing the sales campaign driven from the win strategy
• Orchestrate the creation of proposal materials (RFI, RFPs etc.) and other key events in the sales process including oral presentations
• Define the negotiation strategy with the Negotiator
• Contribute to the development of contract materials and help coordinate contracting and negotiation input across internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to the creation and positioning of Network offering(s)
• Ensure key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements are correctly addressed
• Build diverse, engaged and inclusive teams at the client and in local and virtual communities
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Leadership experience in a consulting firm or services firm with relevant Sales experience
• Demonstrated experience selling and driving transformational initiatives across an enterprise
• Deep functional knowledge across Network including:
o Network Deployment - Architecture / Planning / Deployment/Analytics
o Operations - Activation / Fulfilment / Field Installation/Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Robotic process automation
o Digitization of Network - Next Gen services / Digital Transformation/Network Virtualisation
• Subject matter expertise on business issues and strategic priorities
• Preferably prior experience leading large programs including handling clients and scope, risks and issues, schedule and progress, resources and people, third party vendors, etc.
• Excellent leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards. This individual should be looked upon as a role model who instils the pride, values and integrity of Accenture in his/ her team
• Experience in serving international clients and the potential to lead teams across multiple locations.
Set yourself apart. We are looking for experienced professionals with:
• Business Acumen: understanding of the evolving trends and business drivers for telecom companies and performance metrics, both financial and operating; understanding telecom companies positioning and differentiating factors in the marketplace and how their business choices will create growth and performance opportunities.
• Industry Insight: marketplace trends, understanding of the pain points of prospective clients and competitive landscape.
• Executing for results: sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan, high motivation to enjoy a fast growth environments; energy and endurance to succeed.
• Leading teams: a track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams; ability to attract top talent to help build out the team; ability to lead by example setting the highest benchmarks for professionalism and performance expectations.
• Building relationships and using influence: high impact and gravitas to build internal and external personal brand; a team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and with those within the organization; ability to establish him/herself as trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders.
• Complexity: ability to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/21
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.