Client Account Director (Marketing)
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 (dependant on skills and experiences) plus excellent benefits
Career Level: Manager or Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
A consulting practice within Accenture Interactive, Marketing Advisory is uniquely positioned to help clients on their Marketing or Sales Transformation journey. We build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change or building people capabilities and skills. We bring strong client-centred Marketing and Sales practitioner skills and partner across the Accenture organization to help our clients create winning customer experiences and drive their Marketing and Sales performance.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. We offer boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. We work collaboratively, sharing insights and learning to help each member of the team to succeed with world leading clients across industries.
If you’re looking for a stimulating career working in a vibrant environment, with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and capabilities and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to shape the future of marketing and sales transformation, working with our clients to develop a roadmap of change that helps them to drive growth, performance and efficiencies
- How to combine human ingenuity with technology to make change happen in practice, supporting the people who work in our client businesses to navigate and thrive through times of change
- How to help our clients develop and deliver winning customer experiences
- How to support our clients to address today’s financial reality: optimizing marketing investments, and identifying opportunity to fuel growth, using proprietary analytics tools and benchmarks.
As a Client Account Director you will:
- Engage with commercial leadership teams (Marketing or Sales) to explore their vision and purpose for the function in driving business objectives and strategies
- Partner with other capabilities across Accenture to architect and deliver end-to-end marketing, sales and commerce transformations.
- Assess organisation capability gaps in areas such as Insights, Segmentation & Portfolio Strategy, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Omnichannel Strategy, Customer Engagement and Digital
- Co-create and shape Capability Strategies and Plans to drive learning and performance improvement in teams and deliver tangible results
- Support our continued business growth agenda and contributing to our team spirit and unique company culture
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Previous experience gained in a senior marketing or sales role, ideally with client side experience in Life Sciences or Consumer Healthcare.
- Previous consultancy / agency experience is a bonus, as is experience of working in another industry as well as Life Sciences/ Consumer Healthcare.
- Expertise and experience across a number of marketing or sales areas such as insight, strategy and planning, innovation, digital, content or campaigns.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an understanding/appreciation of how to build client relationships and create client centric solutions.
- Commercially astute with good business acumen
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to influence, collaborate, partner and build relationships
- A passion for building capabilities - in people and in technologies
- Ability to shape a compelling future vision for Marketing and Sales.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/04/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Supply Chain & Operations – Integrated Planning & Fulfillment – Sr Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Client Consultant
Sales Growth Manager - Insights & Analytics
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.